• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 6-mapb

CruelBri

Bluelighter
So bought some 6-MAPB

dosed 100 mg's and it was amazing *well my friend did*, he snorted it and said it was just amazing, just as good if not better than molly/mdma; with no serious comedown.

I am trying to IV the 6-mapb, and I have a couple of times the last 2 days and i definitely feel it, but it seems as though almost or around 3/4 of the salt;6-MAPB[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]when mixed with the water it doesnt dissolve all of it... why is that...? does anyone know? i taste the crystals that were left over from sucking the solution up into my syringe and it tastes disgusting *just how 6-mapb* should taste..

so back again to my question why is it all not disolving.. i cant find anything on the water solubility of this or any other forums talking about IV'ing *6-MAPB*
all the forums i am checking are only talking about 5-mapb or 5-map, or 6-apb orsomething else lol...

thanks for the help.

I don't suggest IVing research chemicals but what worked for me was adding heat. Please be careful, these chemicals wreck your veins and we don't know the long term damage it might be causing.