• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB/2 Pellets) Experienced: An amazing experience

Thats a classic sign of the onset of a panic attack m8, the stuff probably messes with your breathing and your taking in too much oxygen.:)

Really? I had no idea about that? Usually when it happens and i touch my head with my arm, the pins and needles disappear so maybe it isn't pins and needles? It feels like its tingling or something. It only happens around twice per night and doesn't last long. I'm not breathing extra heavy or anything. Are there any other noticeable effects which i can check for during this?

I get that tingle feeling in my head alot on stimulants.. i always thought it was due to blood pressure or somethin?

Really? I had no idea about that? Usually when it happens and i touch my head with my arm, the pins and needles disappear so maybe it isn't pins and needles? It feels like its tingling or something. It only happens around twice per night and doesn't last long. I'm not breathing extra heavy or anything. Are there any other noticeable effects which i can check for during this?

Yeah i only know this cos my girlfriend had it after a big session. She wasn't panicking at all but she got pins and needles all over her head and face. After a few minutes her hands clenched up into fists and i couldn't free them so i panicked and phone an ambulance. Because i started to panic tho i got pins and needles on my face too but managed to calm myself down. The ambulance arrived said it was classic signs of a panic attack and gave her mask with a bag on it so she could breath in more Co2. Its cos you breath in too much oxygen. So next time try the old paper bag trick, even tho you don't feel your panicking as such you may not be breathing the same as you would normally.

Usually when i get that feeling in my head, i will also start to feel very angry and have lots of bad thoughts rushing through my head at the same time. I clench my fists and start grinding much more heavily. It only lasts around 20 seconds and then it stops. I was wondering what it was and why it happened, maybe its the start of a panic attack then but it seems totally random. I could just be chilling at home after a night out and then it will come. 20 seconds later, I'm high again.

Usually when i get that feeling in my head, i will also start to feel very angry and have lots of bad thoughts rushing through my head at the same time. I clench my fists and start grinding much more heavily. It only lasts around 20 seconds and then it stops. I was wondering what it was and why it happened, maybe its the start of a panic attack then but it seems totally random. I could just be chilling at home after a night out and then it will come. 20 seconds later, I'm high again.

That is pretty strange, i have had a similar thing from taking too much coke in the past but i think a lot of people get coked up rage now and then. Maybe lay off it for a bit and things may settle down unless your not worried then carry on!

oh and i have ordered some of these new batch pellets. Never done them before. Had the fake white stuff as previously reported and then the tanned powder. The tanned powder was a bit of a let down, the come up lasted ages with the stretching and the yawns you get while you come up on good mdma. unfortunately it never peaked, well i lost a few hours but i never felt that high that i was expecting. hoping these pellets are good, but then if they are good it means i will do more which is bad! ha :)

Maybe, i know if you get it more around your actual face its definitely a sign of a panic attack.

Wouldn't it be the other way round? A panic attack can cause this to happen.. this happening doesn't necessarily mean panic attack.

i thought nausea, a sense of impending doom, racing heart and excessive sweating were the initial panic attack signs:\[/QUOTE

Well depending what drugs you are taking the nausea, a sense of impending doom, racing heart and excessive sweating are part of the cause!:)

i thought nausea, a sense of impending doom, racing heart and excessive sweating were the initial panic attack signs:\[/QUOTE

Well depending what drugs you are taking the nausea, a sense of impending doom, racing heart and excessive sweating are part of the cause!:)

well i had those sensations on a panic attack where i hadn't been taking anything other than menthol cigarettes and had not slept after finishing a bottle of sambuca the day before.

^ Yah he's saying that those symptoms are signs of a panic attack, but on certain drugs that cause those symptoms, those "symptoms" could cause a panic attack.. i think..

To the OP...I have changed the title of the report so that it reads (6-APB/2 Pellets) Experienced: An amazing experience on the main TR page.

so i got the blue 6apb pills and took 1 at 7, another at 8, whats the scoop on the blue pills, im coming up slow but powerfully now, its 922, and im super hot and dont feel so gr8. what should i do?

help? did i od? not as strong as mephedrone but very uncomfortable and its soo hot, my heart rate is slightly elevated, prolly not in danger but i am kinda freaking out so that mayb my biggest problem, anybody got advice???

Ya, can't think 2 clear, shaky but calm, colors r changin vision is... Everything is small.

If u ever had trauma caused by military grade nurotoxic gas (howevr its spelld), than don't use this, otherwise ur gonna enjoy it just hav patience for the come up, takes an hour or 2

B careful tho, this shit is dangerous n I read the pills very greatly. As 4 the powder u never know wat ur really getting. The manufacturer need to stick 2 1 specific 6-apb compound or release information on the 1's being made.

sog.pain4evr, that sounds really strange. I have heard of people getting effects like that from the "fake benzo fury". Was yours in a capsule or a pellet? What colour was the pellet? I cant name any websites on here.

i think bidybag is sum kinda law enforcement, maybe d.e.a., idk just b careful he was askin me things he shouldnt be askin an talkin specifics bout batches like he knows sumthin he shouldnt.