Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB/2 Pellets) Experienced: An amazing experience

Bidybag

Bluelighter
I received 2 pellets of Batch 7 from a known source. The best batches so far have been 1 and 2 which they never managed to reproduce until now. The last time I had something as good as this was 5 months ago, which was my left over Batch 2 pellets. I’ve been doing pellets and powder for the last 7 months and probably done it around 20 times on different nights so I’m quite experienced with varied quality and what to expect. Before I get into my report, I just need to say, the pellets from my experience on Batch 7 are still inconsistent or poorly mixed. One thing I have learned, the pellets are simply not just 6-APB, I am pretty sure they are using some secret recipe for their pellets. I do believe they contain 6-apb, but something else too because the effects compared to the powder are quite different.

On to my trip report, I was going to go through 24 hours of IRC chat logs, but then I thought even I don’t want to read through my spam. Luckily I kept a log in a text document too.

10.22am - Woke up an hour ago and took first pellet on empty stomach

11.03am – Playing a game and starting to notice small effects, just as I do with the powder. Timing is pretty much the same too.

11.13am – Feeling slightly more now, just like I usually do in a club. This is when I would usually start dancing in a club from the powder and old pellets.

11.35am – Started dancing now, music on pretty loud.

11.43am – Still dancing but still waiting for more to come. It’s usually fully kicked in by now, but it doesn’t seem like it has this time.

12.09pm – Talking much more shit than usual. But the same amount of shit as I talk when on apb.

12.44pm – Decided to stop dancing and carry on playing with my game. Not sure why, I could carry on dancing in a club If I wanted to, but just can’t seem to at home.

12.56pm – I still feel happy, definitely euphoria there. The comeup felt amazing.

1.12pm - By this time I know I have fully peaked, it usually takes an hour for the full effects to kick in, it’s been 2 hours 50 minutes. I know for sure it’s not getting any better. I feel totally underwhelmed, like I need to get somewhere but just can’t make it. It’s still fun though and I feel great, but not how I should be feeling like Batch 1 and 2. I would compare this first pellet to 100mg of 6-apb powder, it feels the same as that. This may be enough for some people, but don’t be expecting something too amazing.
I decide to take my second pellet to see if all the pellets are going to be like that, or if I was just unlucky with a “bad pellet”.

1.38pm – Started to feel a bit more. Like I’m coming back up again but stronger.

1.55pm – Kicking in much more now. I’ve started dancing again which I’m very happy about. Keep getting cold rushes now and again, where all my body will start shivering, I’ll get goose bumps and then my temperature will go back to normal 20 seconds later. I get this on all chems I do though so its not a problem.

2.20pm – Ok the effects are getting so much stronger now. I’m instantly reminded of Batch 1 and I’m just praying it’s going to be the same as that. Now the next 3 hours and 30 mins were a total blur. I didn’t take any logs during this time because I completely forget about it and totally didn’t care. This is when the fun really happened and was pretty much exactly like Batch 1. It’s quite hard to describe and to imagine it unless you have tried it. My words really don’t give it justice but I’ll try. I was super horny at this point. I was lying on my bed, mouth wide open, closing my eyes every few seconds, making groaning noises. I almost couldn’t stop myself. I kept breathing in in really slowly and deeply. My legs turned to jelly because the pleasure and sensations were overwhelming. The only way I can describe it as, think of your best ever orgasm, and then imagine that for lasting 3 hours 30 mins in your head constantly. The only negative thing I would say about it, is I was getting really thirsty, much more than if I would be dancing for 5 hours. My mouth was really dry and I was sweating a lot. I should have had more water, but I just didn’t want to move from my bed, I really didn’t care at the time. It was truly amazing and I would say very addictive. This is a feeling you want to chase over and over again. I don’t find the powder addictive at all, but I find the feeling I get from the pellets quite addictive. The 3 hours 30 min went so fast, I totally lost track of time, I was just lying and rolling around on my bed.

5.52pm - When these mega intense rushes finally did end, I got up off my bed and checked the time and was very shocked. Fastest 3 hours 30 min of my life. Just because the rushes had ended, didn’t mean the high did. Sure I was sad they were over, and probably would have taken another one if I had it, but I’m glad I didn’t. At this point I was still very happy, super relaxed, calm and very chilled. Sitting at my computer, talking to people about what I just experienced and listening to music.

6.02pm – Not as horny anymore. Just relaxing and looking back and talking to people. Time isn’t going as fast now, but still faster than normal. Not able to eat any food. I don’t feel hungry at all which is what normally happens to me on powder/pellets.

6.27pm – Now I’m not really sure what this is but I will describe it best I can. Sometimes after a night out or after such intense rushes, I’ll continue to get small rushes, but this time of all bad feelings. For example I could just be sitting there totally relaxed, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, I’ll get like a pins and needles feeling in my head. Then I would start clenching my fists, sometimes punch a wall, start breathing in much more deeply and faster and start grinding my teeth and chewing much harder. Then I’ll get loads of bad thoughts rushing through my head like “oh no why did I say this”, “why did I do that”, “why am I doing this”. This only lasts for around 20 seconds. Sometimes it will just go on its own, but I’ve found the best way to stop it is to look outside and breathe the fresh cold air in really slowly. This works every time. I’m still unsure on what exactly this is and why it happens, it doesn’t happen every time either. After this ends, I’ll feel totally fine and happy and relaxed again. At this point I start taking some 5-htp, vitamin C and multivitamins.

7.20pm – I haven’t described my visuals yet so I’ll do that now. Throughout the day my vision has been super clear, focused and defined. Colours and lights look amazing, really sharp. You see texture and detail in everything. I don’t know if it’s right to compare it to AMT. AMT gives moving walls and moving doors and making things look different sizes. The pellets did not do this, all the visual effects from the pellets were totally manageable, you could still do anything you would normally do. The only thing I was a bit surprised about during peaking, I would get names on my monitor flashing different colours which is what I also get from AMT. But it was not half as strong as AMT. I’m not sure if they add a slight hint if AMT in the pellets, because the visuals are definitely much stronger compared to the powder.

I will also this this opportunity to explain how much my touch was affected. Everything felt so soft and nice. Touching my skin felt lovely and touching my hair felt amazing. You feel the shape and texture on everything and you want to just go around touching stuff to see what it feels like. Getting a shower was also amazing, feeling every drop of water on your back. Could probably stay in there for hours if I had music in there.

7.20pm to 4.02am – Now there is not much to say during these next 9 hours. I was pretty much doing the same thing. Listening to music, talking on IRC and playing games. I felt happy and relaxed. It was really nice. No signs of a comedown and liked the feeling. I did start to get tired at around 3am, but not tired enough to sleep. I think if I had tried to sleep, I probably could have but I didn’t want to waste the high. I wanted to use every last drop of it because I needed to sleep. I still have sharp, clear and vivid visuals. Objects looked amazing. The flashing colours stopped a long time ago though. I’m also still talking a lot of shit on my games and on IRC, less than before but im still very chatty.

4.02am to 9.07am – At this point I was getting slightly bored, there was nobody to talk to at this time. I only had me and my games. I felt like I had to be busy and to be doing something. I couldn’t just sit there not doing anything. I know with AMT you can stair at trance videos for literally 5 hours and not get bored but I can’t do this with pellets or powder. I kept myself busy playing my games for the next 5 hours. The games seemed a lot more fun and engaging and I was less bored than I would usually be. Started to get much more tired at around 8am and yawning quite heavily. Was also laughing out loud during my games, when people would do stupid things. I would find small things much more funny than usual. I still had clear and sharp visuals as I described before up until I went to bed.

9.39am – I decided I was too tired to stay up and getting much more bored. Time was going slower. I might have been able to stay up longer if my friends were online, but I didn’t want to wait for them. I take some Valerian and drop some lavender oil on my bed. I leave my computer on playing a few nice relaxing trance tracks and open my window for the fresh cold air. The bed felt so relaxing and nice and I just wanted to snuggle right up into my bed. Such a warm and cosy feeling. This is what I usually get from pellets/powder. I fell asleep within 30 minutes. Total time from dosing to falling asleep was around 24 hours, although I could have gone to bed much earlier if I wanted to.

7.10pm – Woke up at this time after around a 9 hour sleep. I was surprised because I would usually sleep for around 12+ hours after a good pellet or good powder. I think the reason I slept less was because I wasn’t out clubbing, so I didn’t use as much energy. I don’t have a comedown, I feel perfectly fine, just a little tired. I feel relaxed and refreshed. To be honest I don’t know how something can be so good without a comedown, it amazes me. I deserve a comedown after what I had.

10.09pm– This is the current time as I write this sentence. I have no idea how long I’ve been typing it for, feels like forever. Nothing else to say now except I’m really looking forward to the next time.

Now after looking back, there are a few questions I want to ask myself and to think about.

Did the pellets only feel better because I was able to do it at home, more relaxed, on my own?
I’m not sure about this, in a club I do get really paranoid and anxious because I’m constantly worried about getting caught and kicked out. I also worry about people looking at me. So because I did it at home, I didn’t have to worry about these things which maybe allowed more of the good effects to come out.

What do they add to the pellets to make them so much better than the powder?
I don’t think anybody knows for sure, except the them, but their not going to releasing their special recipe because other vendors would copy it. To be honest, I trust them, I don’t think its going to be anything harmful but who knows for sure. They insured me that its nothing illegal in them, but obviously their going to say this. I don’t think they would risk putting something illegal in them because they are so well known

Are there weaker pellets than what I had?
At this point im not sure if there are weaker pellets. Ive only had chance to test 2 pellets. One was weaker than the other. But for all I know, there may be some that come even weaker than these. For all I know, the 2 pellets I had could have been considered good. I think we need to wait for more reports and feedback to see if reports are looking consistent and matching each other. I do know for a fact Batch 7 is far better than batch 3-6.

Is it worth buying the pellets over the powder?
Based on what ive experienced, I would probably say its worth buying the pellets but only if they stay consistent. It sometimes feels like a risk buying the pellets, because you never know how strong they are going to be. But once you do get a good one, its worth every penny, I would have happily paid £20 for that second pellet. As for the first pellet, it felt much like 100mg of powder so I guess even if you do get a bad pellet, its still the same as buying some powder. Yet one good pellet feels like 200mg 6-apb powder + the added effect they use.

Why are the pellets so different to the powder?
I mentioned this in the first paragraph. I think the pellets do contain 6-apb like they say. But the difference is the added chemical they use. I think each pellet possibly does contain the same amount of 6-apb, but not the same amount as the other chemical. That’s the reason some give intense rushes and some don’t. I do think things will improve as time goes on and they get their manufacturing and mixing process sorted.

That’s pretty much all I can think of. If you can’t be bothered reading any of that, I will just quickly sum up. Pellets still seem inconsistent but even the weaker pellets still do something. The good pellets are truly amazing and much better than any powder experience you will have. Vision is amazing, everything looks super clear and vivid. Lights look amazing and colours look amazing. Touch is also very nice, everything feels soft and you feel the detail on every item you touch. The rushes are something that you can never experience on powder, felt literally like a 5 hour orgasm in your head just lying on your bed with your mouth wide open, breathing in and out slowly and opening and closing your eyes. Pellets are almost as good as batch 1 and 2 which is very good news. I would say it’s definitely worth trying them and expect a long fun night but don’t be disappointed if you don’t get the peak I described because as I said, it still seems slightly random. I think I will be testing some 6-apb powder again fairly soon to see if it matches up to Batch 7 pellets. I'm too lazy to read through all this again to check for grammar mistakes, I'm sure there is lots. I hope this report has helped some people anyway.

If you would like to read my report on the powder the link is: http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=561029

Last edited:
or you just buy powder from a european source that shits all over the pellet nonsense

i have had powder and it gives an intense rush, BUT you can sleep and eat later on.

bidybag- you're such a vendor-give it up please...

^ umm if anything that link just provides more proof that youre a vendor in my opinion. im not saying you are, im just saying what logic brought you to posting that link thinking it would vindicate the charges against you? lol step back for a sec and look at the context maynge

I don't think bidy is a vendor, hes on another forum as well, and posts reliable comments and to my knowledge has not posted about any vendors. everyone on the hh forum trusts his word anyways.

On another note - I don't think i will buy into the whole benzo fury scene again, its to expensive and its quality is highly inconsistent.

Ok I will set the record straight as I was looking forever to find a real trip report on these .. so in the end bought one .. (batch 7 green colored pellet) from "official" supplier (not really into this official BS but there ya go) .. Told half and waited (also mate took the other half)they taste like TCP and bloody horrid .. both mid thirties med build experience with most stuff from the 90's onwards... after about 30mins both felt slightly hot but nothing more ..... 50mins go past and nothing .... over 1hr and nothing .. took around about 1.5 hrs and felt a strange tingle and kinda sick (prob cos not used to it or something?) .. then get a rush which starts in my knees and goes all the way up to top of my head .. cant keep still walking all around my mates house .. the rush goes and feel kinda normal but slightly spaced ! both think this is a bit rubbish .. around 15mins later the rush comes again .... then goes ... keeps doing this until we go out .. arrive in the club in good spirits but both feel off it really cant be bothered to speak and to be honest crowds and stuff seem like to much hard work both sit in the corner of the club (unlike old school sweets) ... the rushes keep coming and going some intense some not so .. but both kinda feel monged out (kinda pill,mcat,e and weed in one very strange) we decide to leave club and go a bar .. feels better in pub sitting ! both having great time feel off it .. space out, rushing but kinda stoned ! ... the one half lasted we would sat 5hours .. got back my mates had the other half each which seemed come up quick and was much more fun ! watched tv and listened to tunes until 7am tried sleep but couldnt (very much like mcat kept moving twitching etc) .. went out early next day still felt kinda spaced but more monged ... few days later wasnt that bad no real bad come down .. all in all very strong what we had but very strange as its like everything in one ... we both not use if we would try again !! this is what it did to us so make you own minds up and be careful and wouldnt advice anyone take a full one tbh ....... My my view dont think its one for clubbing but you can make your own mind up :)

I don't think bidy is a vendor, hes on another forum as well, and posts reliable comments and to my knowledge has not posted about any vendors. everyone on the hh forum trusts his word anyways.

On another note - I don't think i will buy into the whole benzo fury scene again, its to expensive and its quality is highly inconsistent.

yeah if you buy it from the uk in pellet form from one of the five big known vendors then you will find an inconsistent product (biddy is always promoting their product without fail and has been on bluelight for some time doing so)

your better off buying powder fom mainland europe. but even then it is expensive although the high has always been amazing (orgasmic euphoria-though not quite in the league of mdma) and consistent;)

Ive already said many times the pellets are still very inconsistent and yes its a risk going for the pellets as it is now. My report was based on a "good" pellet. But I completely understand why people wouldn't want to risk it, in which case ill say get powder from another good supplier. There is less risk in getting the powder, Im not saying the powder is bad at all, I just didn't find it as good as the pellets. Id say for people wanting to try it and not have a risk of a "bad pellet", then get the powder from somebody else.

So yea I really don't care where people buy it from. Pellets, powder, try both from multiple vendors if you like. You will probably be pleased with both.

Last edited:
Hey Poface, in your previous experiences of taking 6-apb powder from that european source:

what amount would u normally take in one go? and
Would u recommend in a club setting or what set and setting have u found suits you?

Don't worry I know MMV etc

thanks

well first off the powder should be brown and smell of tcp for sure.

anyways i tokk 150mg on two separate occasions though i had alcohol both times. it blew me away and i was up dancing. one night was in a club one was bored at home, and i just melted into the couch.

it all depends on how you handle trips and mdma, the closest thing to this drug in my experience is mda without a doubt. same kind of midblowing trippy comeup

personally i would advise against if you are on ssri's

Thanks Poface,

yeah i've defintely got the right powder (after doing a shitload of research!- read too many bad reports of people gettin sent mystery powders).

Haven't tripped yet or tried mda unfortunately but have lot of experience on MDMA.

Think you're right to advise against whilst on SSRI's- TBH it's the only reason I haven't tried it yet

just a wait a bit, it is worth it but unlike mdma it for me didn't have a soul destroying comedown. it left me a bit tired but good enough.

if you're on ssri's it could undesirably go one of two ways other than than the fun way
- one is that it might not work at all like ssri's and mdma (big waste of money)
- the other is that you might be uncomfrotable and have a serotonin overload/serotonin sysdrome at worst.

we just dont know at the moment how it combines with things

For what its worth... My experiences of 6-apb

1. 1 orange pellet, taken on a sunday at a festival after a weekend of hard partying, seemed to do something not unpleasant.

2. Bought 115mg from a reputable source in october it was a light tan/cream colour - it sat unused till 4 weeks ago when my girlfriend and I bombed half of it each, effect was pleasant, mildly euphoric and noticeably aphrodisiacal.

3. Bought two green pellets. Girlfriend and I had one each, we had a great night, definitely the strongest effect yet...

So my first research was done following a day on methedrone and mdma, and also tried in conjunction with a small quantity of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, so tbh I'm not sure what the effect was, tho i do remember having a definite different feeling than i did the day before on the mdma, this was prior to taking the mushrooms.. Anyway it was pleasant tho not particularly strong...

There has been discussion on various forums re the colour of 6-apb, these days it does seem to be medium to dark tan, however if my memory serves me right, the original european supplier of 6-apb in powder form were originally supplying a much lighter (tho still definitely tan) chemical, this was the version I received (incidentally can anyone explain how the pellet makers are able to completely rid the pellets of the tan colour?) Anyway my girlfriend and I had approx 50-60mgs each (eyeballed from a supposed 115mg bag). We had a really nice night... listening to music, fucking around with youtube, chatting etc... She kept saying "this is really nice"... Sex was great, this stuff is probably the best aphrodisiac i've ever had, particularly as it doesn't seem to interfere with ones vital organ as mdma does...

Hence the decision to get some more, except all i could find in powder form was 5-apb, so I decided to try the pellets and bought two which we had the weekend before last.... The pellets were green and different sizes, one prob about 20% bigger than the other, we decided to half them but i made a bit of a mess halving the big one so i ended up taking the smaller plus a tiny amount of the large whilst my lass had the rest. We started noticing them within the hour and both started to feel rushes at the same time over the next 30-60mins. I started getting a bit of a headache but that disapated pretty quickly. I made a spliff at some point but felt no desire to smoke it, also our alcohol intake dropped as we again had a great night very similar to the one above except we were considerably more wasted. Once the rushes had subsised - after about 2-3hours after taking them, we settled into a wasted warm happy chatty state that lasted 6-7 hours maybe? Again sex was fantastic, and we both went to sleep approx 12 hours after taking them..

With the pellets there is a definite stimulation effect that outlasts the more loved-up aspect, now I don't know whether that is a result of an added stimulant or the properties of 6-apb itself. I have read somewhere that there is BZP in these things but that is definitely not the case. On the 2 or 3 times I took BZP there was a residual stimulation that kept you awake for hours and hours leaving you feel dreadful. This was definitely not the case with any of the 6-apb i have taken and one of its major plus points is the lack of any major after effects (at least in the short-term!).

Recently theres been a spate of expensive 'E' pills about, that have been flagged up on pill reports as having high mdma content. They cost about the same but I'm actually going to stick my neck out and say I prefer 6-apb, the Es give me a bit of a come-down and make me feel more jittery. But also me and my g/f are in our 40s, we've partyed away for years and now we're both working and arn't necessarily able to go out on 48 hour E and Coke benders and this stuff is ideal for an occasional crazy night in, I don't know what itd be like on a party night out but I don't think it would replace popular illegals. However, 6-APB IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST APHRODISIAC I HAVE EVER TAKEN!!!.

DISCLAIMER: I do not represent any vendor, website or other organisation involved in the manufacture or distribution of any type of research chemical. There are many widely differing reports of 6-APB littering the internet. My experience is mine alone, I have carefully researched my sources and urge you to do the same. Pill or powder colour does not guarantee chemical composition.

Last edited:
The quality of the experience people have with 6-APB completely depends on how big a dose they take. Sounds pretty obvious really, but I think it applies more to 6-APB than it does to meph, MDMA and other drugs in this department. 200mg bombed will feel leagues better than 50mg, 100mg and even 150mg. Also repeated dosing makes the high skyrocket. Only thing I cannot stand about powder 6-APB is the smell and taste. Downing a bomb brings on a gag reflex just because I know how horrible the stuff is to taste & smell. Don't even have to taste any on the way down. Even thinking about it now is making me sick!

How similar is it to MDA? Really loved the pure MDA blue buddhas we got in Cali a few years back. Would love to give something similar to MDA a go.

Only thing I cannot stand about powder 6-APB is the smell and taste. Downing a bomb brings on a gag reflex just because I know how horrible the stuff is to taste & smell. Don't even have to taste any on the way down. Even thinking about it now is making me sick!

mdma has exactly the same effect on me... I've always put it down to my body attempting to reject potential poisons..

How similar is it to MDA? Really loved the pure MDA blue buddhas we got in Cali a few years back. Would love to give something similar to MDA a go.

6-APB is a analogue of MDA apparently, I've never knowingly taken MDA but there is quite a clear differentiation between MDMA and 6-APB in my experience

Last edited:
The quality of the experience people have with 6-APB completely depends on how big a dose they take. Sounds pretty obvious really, but I think it applies more to 6-APB than it does to meph, MDMA and other drugs in this department. 200mg bombed will feel leagues better than 50mg, 100mg and even 150mg. Also repeated dosing makes the high skyrocket. Only thing I cannot stand about powder 6-APB is the smell and taste. Downing a bomb brings on a gag reflex just because I know how horrible the stuff is to taste & smell. Don't even have to taste any on the way down. Even thinking about it now is making me sick!

have you figured out how to make a bomb out of a rizla as it helps to avoid the tcp taste.

basically get a small rizla lick half of the gum, then fold in the middle so the gum is touching gum face on then they will stick and you squeeze gently down the gum line to form a seal and now you have a pocket within which you can pour a powder. when you are done twist the top. then take a sip of a drink and swallow the bomb down the hatch.

simple and effective for any nasty tasing drug

it definitely reminded me more of mda but without a lot of the really harsh side effects of mda. it has a mild to non existant comedown and both times i had it i consumed alcohol which i never used to do years back when taking mda or mdma. its probably better without.

jspete is right, the key to this drug is taking a large amount of it rather than wether its pellets or powder although there are harm reduction benefits to buying powder, namely you can weigh out your dose, which is always handy

Ive had 140mg and 100mg and the difference between the two were quite apparent though I did drink more on the 140mg but it was amazingly intense. I am going for the full 200mg next time to see how far I can take this baby.

And yeah find a trusted supplier for the powder, screw the fucking pills there is no proof of how much product is each one. They can claim 100mg because no one is going to go to the lengths to prove them wrong then sue them for false advertising.

For taste I just put a brave face on. Put my amount in a shot glass, fill it with orange juice and down the hatch. If you want to redose in a club just get some empty gelcaps, put whatever amount in then go to the bathroom of the club, empty cap into drink and down it covers the taste and hits faster then bombing as you don't have to wait for the gelcap to get digested.

rizlas dont take long to dissolve in stomach acid, quality powder for the win definitely, also a decent dose of about 150mg

For what its worth... My experiences of 6-apb

1. 1 orange pellet, taken on a sunday at a festival after a weekend of hard partying, seemed to do something not unpleasant.

2. Bought 115mg from a reputable source in october it was a light tan/cream colour - it sat unused till 4 weeks ago when my girlfriend and I bombed half of it each, effect was pleasant, mildly euphoric and noticeably aphrodisiacal.

3. Bought two green pellets. Girlfriend and I had one each, we had a great night, definitely the strongest effect yet...

So my first research was done following a day on methedrone and mdma, and also tried in conjunction with a small quantity of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, so tbh I'm not sure what the effect was, tho i do remember having a definite different feeling than i did the day before on the mdma, this was prior to taking the mushrooms.. Anyway it was pleasant tho not particularly strong...

There has been discussion on various forums re the colour of 6-apb, these days it does seem to be medium to dark tan, however if my memory serves me right, the original european supplier of 6-apb in powder form were originally supplying a much lighter (tho still definitely tan) chemical, this was the version I received (incidentally can anyone explain how the pellet makers are able to completely rid the pellets of the tan colour?) Anyway my girlfriend and I had approx 50-60mgs each (eyeballed from a supposed 115mg bag). We had a really nice night... listening to music, fucking around with youtube, chatting etc... She kept saying "this is really nice"... Sex was great, this stuff is probably the best aphrodisiac i've ever had, particularly as it doesn't seem to interfere with ones vital organ as mdma does...

Hence the decision to get some more, except all i could find in powder form was 5-apb, so I decided to try the pellets and bought two which we had the weekend before last.... The pellets were green and different sizes, one prob about 20% bigger than the other, we decided to half them but i made a bit of a mess halving the big one so i ended up taking the smaller plus a tiny amount of the large whilst my lass had the rest. We started noticing them within the hour and both started to feel rushes at the same time over the next 30-60mins. I started getting a bit of a headache but that disapated pretty quickly. I made a spliff at some point but felt no desire to smoke it, also our alcohol intake dropped as we again had a great night very similar to the one above except we were considerably more wasted. Once the rushes had subsised - after about 2-3hours after taking them, we settled into a wasted warm happy chatty state that lasted 6-7 hours maybe? Again sex was fantastic, and we both went to sleep approx 12 hours after taking them..

With the pellets there is a definite stimulation effect that outlasts the more loved-up aspect, now I don't know whether that is a result of an added stimulant or the properties of 6-apb itself. I have read somewhere that there is BZP in these things but that is definitely not the case. On the 2 or 3 times I took BZP there was a residual stimulation that kept you awake for hours and hours leaving you feel dreadful. This was definitely not the case with any of the 6-apb i have taken and one of its major plus points is the lack of any major after effects (at least in the short-term!).

Recently theres been a spate of expensive 'E' pills about, that have been flagged up on pill reports as having high mdma content. They cost about the same but I'm actually going to stick my neck out and say I prefer 6-apb, the Es give me a bit of a come-down and make me feel more jittery. But also me and my g/f are in our 40s, we've partyed away for years and now we're both working and arn't necessarily able to go out on 48 hour E and Coke benders and this stuff is ideal for an occasional crazy night in, I don't know what itd be like on a party night out but I don't think it would replace popular illegals. However, 6-APB IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST APHRODISIAC I HAVE EVER TAKEN!!!.
!

DISCLAIMER: I do not represent any vendor, website or other organisation involved in the manufacture or distribution of any type of research chemical. There are many widely differing reports of 6-APB littering the internet. My experience is mine alone, I have carefully researched my sources and urge you to do the same. Pill or powder colour does not guarantee chemical composition.

Yeah definately agree with ya about bzp effects, body buzz EXACTLY the same almost made me wonder about where BF is drived from (Viagra perhaps?)

I received 2 pellets of Batch 7 from a known source. The best batches so far have been 1 and 2 which they never managed to reproduce until now. The last time I had something as good as this was 5 months ago, which was my left over Batch 2 pellets. I’ve been doing pellets and powder for the last 7 months and probably done it around 20 times on different nights so I’m quite experienced with varied quality and what to expect. Before I get into my report, I just need to say, the pellets from my experience on Batch 7 are still inconsistent or poorly mixed. One thing I have learned, the pellets are simply not just 6-APB, I am pretty sure they are using some secret recipe for their pellets. I do believe they contain 6-apb, but something else too because the effects compared to the powder are quite different.

On to my trip report, I was going to go through 24 hours of IRC chat logs, but then I thought even I don’t want to read through my spam. Luckily I kept a log in a text document too.

10.22am - Woke up an hour ago and took first pellet on empty stomach

11.03am – Playing a game and starting to notice small effects, just as I do with the powder. Timing is pretty much the same too.

11.13am – Feeling slightly more now, just like I usually do in a club. This is when I would usually start dancing in a club from the powder and old pellets.

11.35am – Started dancing now, music on pretty loud.

11.43am – Still dancing but still waiting for more to come. It’s usually fully kicked in by now, but it doesn’t seem like it has this time.

12.09pm – Talking much more shit than usual. But the same amount of shit as I talk when on apb.

12.44pm – Decided to stop dancing and carry on playing with my game. Not sure why, I could carry on dancing in a club If I wanted to, but just can’t seem to at home.

12.56pm – I still feel happy, definitely euphoria there. The comeup felt amazing.

1.12pm - By this time I know I have fully peaked, it usually takes an hour for the full effects to kick in, it’s been 2 hours 50 minutes. I know for sure it’s not getting any better. I feel totally underwhelmed, like I need to get somewhere but just can’t make it. It’s still fun though and I feel great, but not how I should be feeling like Batch 1 and 2. I would compare this first pellet to 100mg of 6-apb powder, it feels the same as that. This may be enough for some people, but don’t be expecting something too amazing.
I decide to take my second pellet to see if all the pellets are going to be like that, or if I was just unlucky with a “bad pellet”.

1.38pm – Started to feel a bit more. Like I’m coming back up again but stronger.

1.55pm – Kicking in much more now. I’ve started dancing again which I’m very happy about. Keep getting cold rushes now and again, where all my body will start shivering, I’ll get goose bumps and then my temperature will go back to normal 20 seconds later. I get this on all chems I do though so its not a problem.

2.20pm – Ok the effects are getting so much stronger now. I’m instantly reminded of Batch 1 and I’m just praying it’s going to be the same as that. Now the next 3 hours and 30 mins were a total blur. I didn’t take any logs during this time because I completely forget about it and totally didn’t care. This is when the fun really happened and was pretty much exactly like Batch 1. It’s quite hard to describe and to imagine it unless you have tried it. My words really don’t give it justice but I’ll try. I was super horny at this point. I was lying on my bed, mouth wide open, closing my eyes every few seconds, making groaning noises. I almost couldn’t stop myself. I kept breathing in in really slowly and deeply. My legs turned to jelly because the pleasure and sensations were overwhelming. The only way I can describe it as, think of your best ever orgasm, and then imagine that for lasting 3 hours 30 mins in your head constantly. The only negative thing I would say about it, is I was getting really thirsty, much more than if I would be dancing for 5 hours. My mouth was really dry and I was sweating a lot. I should have had more water, but I just didn’t want to move from my bed, I really didn’t care at the time. It was truly amazing and I would say very addictive. This is a feeling you want to chase over and over again. I don’t find the powder addictive at all, but I find the feeling I get from the pellets quite addictive. The 3 hours 30 min went so fast, I totally lost track of time, I was just lying and rolling around on my bed.

5.52pm - When these mega intense rushes finally did end, I got up off my bed and checked the time and was very shocked. Fastest 3 hours 30 min of my life. Just because the rushes had ended, didn’t mean the high did. Sure I was sad they were over, and probably would have taken another one if I had it, but I’m glad I didn’t. At this point I was still very happy, super relaxed, calm and very chilled. Sitting at my computer, talking to people about what I just experienced and listening to music.

6.02pm – Not as horny anymore. Just relaxing and looking back and talking to people. Time isn’t going as fast now, but still faster than normal. Not able to eat any food. I don’t feel hungry at all which is what normally happens to me on powder/pellets.

6.27pm – Now I’m not really sure what this is but I will describe it best I can. Sometimes after a night out or after such intense rushes, I’ll continue to get small rushes, but this time of all bad feelings. For example I could just be sitting there totally relaxed, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, I’ll get like a pins and needles feeling in my head. Then I would start clenching my fists, sometimes punch a wall, start breathing in much more deeply and faster and start grinding my teeth and chewing much harder. Then I’ll get loads of bad thoughts rushing through my head like “oh no why did I say this”, “why did I do that”, “why am I doing this”. This only lasts for around 20 seconds. Sometimes it will just go on its own, but I’ve found the best way to stop it is to look outside and breathe the fresh cold air in really slowly. This works every time. I’m still unsure on what exactly this is and why it happens, it doesn’t happen every time either. After this ends, I’ll feel totally fine and happy and relaxed again. At this point I start taking some 5-htp, vitamin C and multivitamins.

7.20pm – I haven’t described my visuals yet so I’ll do that now. Throughout the day my vision has been super clear, focused and defined. Colours and lights look amazing, really sharp. You see texture and detail in everything. I don’t know if it’s right to compare it to AMT. AMT gives moving walls and moving doors and making things look different sizes. The pellets did not do this, all the visual effects from the pellets were totally manageable, you could still do anything you would normally do. The only thing I was a bit surprised about during peaking, I would get names on my monitor flashing different colours which is what I also get from AMT. But it was not half as strong as AMT. I’m not sure if they add a slight hint if AMT in the pellets, because the visuals are definitely much stronger compared to the powder.

I will also this this opportunity to explain how much my touch was affected. Everything felt so soft and nice. Touching my skin felt lovely and touching my hair felt amazing. You feel the shape and texture on everything and you want to just go around touching stuff to see what it feels like. Getting a shower was also amazing, feeling every drop of water on your back. Could probably stay in there for hours if I had music in there.

7.20pm to 4.02am – Now there is not much to say during these next 9 hours. I was pretty much doing the same thing. Listening to music, talking on IRC and playing games. I felt happy and relaxed. It was really nice. No signs of a comedown and liked the feeling. I did start to get tired at around 3am, but not tired enough to sleep. I think if I had tried to sleep, I probably could have but I didn’t want to waste the high. I wanted to use every last drop of it because I needed to sleep. I still have sharp, clear and vivid visuals. Objects looked amazing. The flashing colours stopped a long time ago though. I’m also still talking a lot of shit on my games and on IRC, less than before but im still very chatty.

4.02am to 9.07am – At this point I was getting slightly bored, there was nobody to talk to at this time. I only had me and my games. I felt like I had to be busy and to be doing something. I couldn’t just sit there not doing anything. I know with AMT you can stair at trance videos for literally 5 hours and not get bored but I can’t do this with pellets or powder. I kept myself busy playing my games for the next 5 hours. The games seemed a lot more fun and engaging and I was less bored than I would usually be. Started to get much more tired at around 8am and yawning quite heavily. Was also laughing out loud during my games, when people would do stupid things. I would find small things much more funny than usual. I still had clear and sharp visuals as I described before up until I went to bed.

9.39am – I decided I was too tired to stay up and getting much more bored. Time was going slower. I might have been able to stay up longer if my friends were online, but I didn’t want to wait for them. I take some Valerian and drop some lavender oil on my bed. I leave my computer on playing a few nice relaxing trance tracks and open my window for the fresh cold air. The bed felt so relaxing and nice and I just wanted to snuggle right up into my bed. Such a warm and cosy feeling. This is what I usually get from pellets/powder. I fell asleep within 30 minutes. Total time from dosing to falling asleep was around 24 hours, although I could have gone to bed much earlier if I wanted to.

7.10pm – Woke up at this time after around a 9 hour sleep. I was surprised because I would usually sleep for around 12+ hours after a good pellet or good powder. I think the reason I slept less was because I wasn’t out clubbing, so I didn’t use as much energy. I don’t have a comedown, I feel perfectly fine, just a little tired. I feel relaxed and refreshed. To be honest I don’t know how something can be so good without a comedown, it amazes me. I deserve a comedown after what I had.

10.09pm– This is the current time as I write this sentence. I have no idea how long I’ve been typing it for, feels like forever. Nothing else to say now except I’m really looking forward to the next time.

Now after looking back, there are a few questions I want to ask myself and to think about.

Did the pellets only feel better because I was able to do it at home, more relaxed, on my own?
I’m not sure about this, in a club I do get really paranoid and anxious because I’m constantly worried about getting caught and kicked out. I also worry about people looking at me. So because I did it at home, I didn’t have to worry about these things which maybe allowed more of the good effects to come out.

What do they add to the pellets to make them so much better than the powder?
I don’t think anybody knows for sure, except the them, but their not going to releasing their special recipe because other vendors would copy it. To be honest, I trust them, I don’t think its going to be anything harmful but who knows for sure. They insured me that its nothing illegal in them, but obviously their going to say this. I don’t think they would risk putting something illegal in them because they are so well known

Are there weaker pellets than what I had?
At this point im not sure if there are weaker pellets. Ive only had chance to test 2 pellets. One was weaker than the other. But for all I know, there may be some that come even weaker than these. For all I know, the 2 pellets I had could have been considered good. I think we need to wait for more reports and feedback to see if reports are looking consistent and matching each other. I do know for a fact Batch 7 is far better than batch 3-6.

Is it worth buying the pellets over the powder?
Based on what ive experienced, I would probably say its worth buying the pellets but only if they stay consistent. It sometimes feels like a risk buying the pellets, because you never know how strong they are going to be. But once you do get a good one, its worth every penny, I would have happily paid £20 for that second pellet. As for the first pellet, it felt much like 100mg of powder so I guess even if you do get a bad pellet, its still the same as buying some powder. Yet one good pellet feels like 200mg 6-apb powder + the added effect they use.

Why are the pellets so different to the powder?
I mentioned this in the first paragraph. I think the pellets do contain 6-apb like they say. But the difference is the added chemical they use. I think each pellet possibly does contain the same amount of 6-apb, but not the same amount as the other chemical. That’s the reason some give intense rushes and some don’t. I do think things will improve as time goes on and they get their manufacturing and mixing process sorted.

That’s pretty much all I can think of. If you can’t be bothered reading any of that, I will just quickly sum up. Pellets still seem inconsistent but even the weaker pellets still do something. The good pellets are truly amazing and much better than any powder experience you will have. Vision is amazing, everything looks super clear and vivid. Lights look amazing and colours look amazing. Touch is also very nice, everything feels soft and you feel the detail on every item you touch. The rushes are something that you can never experience on powder, felt literally like a 5 hour orgasm in your head just lying on your bed with your mouth wide open, breathing in and out slowly and opening and closing your eyes. Pellets are almost as good as batch 1 and 2 which is very good news. I would say it’s definitely worth trying them and expect a long fun night but don’t be disappointed if you don’t get the peak I described because as I said, it still seems slightly random. I think I will be testing some 6-apb powder again fairly soon to see if it matches up to Batch 7 pellets. I'm too lazy to read through all this again to check for grammar mistakes, I'm sure there is lots. I hope this report has helped some people anyway.

If you would like to read my report on the powder the link is: http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=561029

I found powder to have much less of an edge in comparison to green pellets, i think other chem they have added is a bit dirty. I prefer clean speediness of 6-apb powder.
I found batch 7 to be as good as batch 1 but needed 2-3 pellets to get big hit, similar to the effects you had between 2.20 and 5.00. This is due to that old foe tolerance. The thing that did it for you was taking double amount.