Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB/100mg) - First time - very pleasant surprise

360-12

Greenlighter
I've been aware of this since the initial hype last year, but have waited till now to try it out (cost/quality being the main deterrent). It seems quality has settled down and is now pretty good in both forms, so 500mg of powder was ordered...and here are the results:

Male 40's. 12 1/2 stone. Most recent favourite rc has been methylone/mephedrone.

23.08 101mg 6-apb. Tan colour, tpc smell. Home alone (gf has gone to bed) Taste pretty disgusting - so appears to be the right stuff from what I've read. 2 small glasses wine.
23.41 alert?
23.47 feeling it subtly behind the eyes
23.52 hands slightly sweaty
00.00 eyes slightly dizzy...still coming up gradually...plug into techno
00.05 feels better with eyes closed...would find it impossible to disguise this in pub...kind of dizzy/lazy mongy type feeling atm
00.14 less stimmy than cathinones...more eye wiggles...slow builder but feels quite "deep"...not v easy to concentrate on browsing
00.17 starting to feel a good deal stonger...nice
00.25 pretty damn good...getting into music...more laid back than meph or methylone. Good enactogen.
00.28 effects come in waves...v relaxing but quite mongy...
00.38 absolutely the real deal...
00.55 v laid back...less blatantly euphoric than cathinones but nice nonetheless
01.01 music appreciation v good...would be gr8 in club setting...or night in with friends
01.12 effects are still pretty good in waves...music helps to bring it back
01.22 still getting rushes...feeling pretty horny - imagining club scenes...sigh
01.27 no discernible physical effects...v much a mind drug...vaguely trippy...
01.33 v good with music and closed eyes...having a very nice night in! surprised fx are so good as have had 3 pretty good methylone
nights this week so far and was pretty tired...
01.39 still doing the business...much longer lasting peak than cathinones...but v mellow at same time...no urge to re-dose atm
01.44 aware of slightly sparkly visuals when looking away from laptop a bit quickly
01.47 really enjoying techno mix "Spektre-Respekt 009" on http://www.di.fm/
01.59 still working well! the rolling peaks seem to still be consistent...v pleased with this one
02.14 no discernible come down yet...rolls just as good! feelin v horny in my musical reverie...music enhances fx beautifully
02.27 still rolling waves...nice one there...simply dissolved into the music and lost body awareness for a moment
02.38 toilet break...pupils are like saucers. note to self - don't do this in the pub with straight workmates - ever. Re horniness, tip
of penis was very moist with pre-sex lube very surprised...had only been imagining girls in clubs, nothing more!
02.43 still working v well...music still excellent...maybe slightly more compis. seems good value for the money
03.07 maybe starting to tail off slightly...still pretty high tho...
03.41 come down is very gradual...fog of war definitely lifting tho
03.48 main effects over...tho def not straight. v enjoyable experience overall. 100mg seems an ideal dose for starters,
had no desire to re-dose at any point. Much longer lasting than equivalent cathinone dose. No appreciable physical body load - much less
than for cathinones. High might seem a bit "mongy" for some, but there's certainly a good deal of seduction in this stuff...and will look
forward to trying again...maybe in a club environment where i can see it working v well.

Nice report 360-12. Glad you had fun and started with a sensible dose! I think you know that you need to get yourself into a club and try this compound again. The setting really enhances the experience. I note your appreciation for Techno - the combination is magical IMO. Have fun.

Cheers mate...I noticed your report as well. Sounds like an interesting combo. Agree a good club would be a lot of fun on this...only problem I foresee is trying to keep the horniness factor in check - girlfriend isn't a fan of clubbing or "recreational's", so I have to kind of fit this in when she's elsewhere.

Could see this stuff easily ending me up in highly fun but comprimising situations!

Yes this one is all about the dose people. 100mg will have you rolling no doubt about it. Taking more is not a good idea IMO until the effects have worn off(roughly 6 hours).

Hmm...this is really interested. 6-APB is definitely on my "research to do" list so this report was rather insightful! Thanks for sharing. :)

6-APB may be dangerous. Take a look at this post:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=577752

As I see it, it's best to leave this compound alone. It's a reasearch chemical, after all; not much about it (nor its dangers) are known, so at least wait until more is known about it (this may take forever). Perhaps then could you reliably choose whether to take it or not.
The guy in that thread was also taking Ritalin daily, and when he stopped that, his symptoms stopped also.

But of cause, if you are going to take 6-APB, Do it responsibly. Like other RC`s.
Which means: beware what you mix it with, keep doses moderate. And don`t do it too often.

And I am sure you will be fine.

Thanks to wonkamonk for warning people who like to research this compound.

My experience with this compound consists of a total of 4 weekends - 8 times. First few started with 1 pellets, then 2 and on my last night i researched 3 pellets. Said pellets are obtained from one of the 5 official vendors.

3 pellets were consumed in 4 hours, 2 hours apart. After coming down i popped 2mg Xanax and slept. Next 3 days after the trip, i was mentally and physically crashed. Staying awake was harder than my most intense work outs, mental performance had dipped, so did performance at work.

Had night time terror the following week, having intense panic attacks, scared to sleep in dark, when i closed my eyes to try to sleep i was almost lost in horrifying thoughts that were racing in my mind. It felt like i would go nuts if i kept my eyes closed. Then a severe panic attack follows etc..

I still experience palpitations, muscle weakness, tremors, muscle twitches that i explained on other thread. It's been 3 weeks since the last research and i am far from my fit, healthy state i was in 2 months ago. Though i feel i am getting better each day.

To people who are not experienced researchers, likes to stay healthy and fancy a crazy night every 6 months, please stay away from this compound if possible. If you can't, research in moderation, never do more than one pellet at a time. The buzz lasts 2,5-3 hours, so you may want to time it well so you won't need another pellet!

Please stay safe and don't do anything that you will regret!

@@Fagott: Symptoms didn't stop with Ritalin, though got better. I have been on Ritalin for a few months now and didn't experience problems till the last research. After that research, 3 pellets for the first time, i think i showed signs of possible neurotoxicity due to the higher than normal dose, to which i believe other ingredients of the pellets contributed along with 6-APB. I wouldn't count Ritalin as a factor here for at least initiating the symptoms, since i combined the two before, but i can't totally rule out that it aggravate them.

@@ Effects are pretty much same with 360-12 report, except i didn't get horny at all and kept redosing as long as i was in the club.

Last edited:
6-APB may be dangerous. Take a look at this post:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=577752

As I see it, it's best to leave this compound alone. It's a reasearch chemical, after all; not much about it (nor its dangers) are known, so at least wait until more is known about it (this may take forever). Perhaps then could you reliably choose whether to take it or not.

While I appreciate the harm reduction value in this post...life is a risk. Driving a motor vehicle is a huge risk. Taking 6-APB or any other research chemical is a risk...which is why we have a site like bluelight to minimize the risk by studying the chemicals in question and posting reports on what dosages to use.

I did notice that you mixed with other substances as well...and also bumped the dose up along the way. Is there anything other ostensibly "harmless" substance you've mixed with this apart from ritalin/xanax?

I'm not doubting your physical symptoms. I just want to understand if this is a result of a bad combo, too high a dose or both? It sounds strange to have such a collapse without any obvious physical signs beforehand. I haven't read about any similar bad effects.

From what I felt at 100mg, I'd regard 300mg as a pretty heavy dose and as I say I'd no real desire to re-dose. Hope you're feeling better soon!

@Addar

How many milligrams are there in these pellets? I´m guessing 100 mg´s. From what I have read, taking 300 mg in a span of 4 hours, is a lot. That´s not responsible usage of what is a totally new research chemical. Any way, you know that now.

How experienced are you with taking drugs? For how many years have you been doing it?

Have you ever taken MDMA, for instance? Ever taken ALOT of MDMA? and if you did, how did you feel the weeks after?

Do you take any other medications?

The reason I´m asking these question, is because with most drugs, there will always be someone who has a bad reaction. Or bad interaction with another drug. It doesn´t necessarily mean that the drug is toxic.

Are you taking Ritalin daily? if you are, I still think this plays a large role in what happened to you. I am assuming that you are taking it for ADHD? Which in my eyes is also a factor.

I understand that you want to warn people about what happened to you, and that´s great. You should do that. But if you head over to the 6-APB thread in PD, you will find loads of people who currently are enjoying and having loads of fun with 6-APB. it´s most likely just not for you.

Last edited:
It is my wish that people have loads of fun with the compound, not loads of misery. And probably the best way to do is to limit the experience to a single pellet. That's what i am saying! Problem with posts like mine is, the more i shout, the less people listen and the more skeptic they become. Not over the substance, but over the poster.

And i do like to remind you the NRG-1 disaster or some 6-APB batches that were sold in capsules last year. Too many people thought they fucked themselves for good back then. That's a good enough reason to raise eyebrows over any substance that comes from vendors and read reports from people like me who like to prevent mishaps!

Sorry for going a little off topic, i made my point, if anyone wants to discuss it further feel free to use my thread on TDS.

It is my wish that people have loads of fun with the compound, not loads of misery. And probably the best way to do is to limit the experience to a single pellet. That's what i am saying! Problem with posts like mine is, the more i shout, the less people listen and the more skeptic they become. Not over the substance, but over the poster.

And i do like to remind you the NRG-1 disaster or some 6-APB batches that were sold in capsules last year. Too many people thought they fucked themselves for good back then. That's a good enough reason to raise eyebrows over any substance that comes from vendors and read reports from people like me who like to prevent mishaps!

Sorry for going a little off topic, i made my point, if anyone wants to discuss it further feel free to use my thread on TDS.

Okay, let´s leave it at that. I know you only have the best of intentions with posting your story.

I hope that you will recover, and again feel as good, as you did before taking the 6-APB. Good luck :)