Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 5MeO DMT vape pen manufacturing

scabbard

Greenlighter
Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice on how to best make a vape pen with 5meo DMT freebase. I've done a few sessions with higher doses smoked out of a pipe, but I find that using a lower (8:1 or 6:1) concentration pen after the session can help with ongoing integration. Previously I've purchased the carts, but now I want to make my own.

My main concern is not knowing which type of solvent to use.

PG vs VG vs PEG400 - what are the differences between these?
Will 5meo dissolve in all of them?
Are there any other solvents that might be more suitable?
Which solvents are the safest in terms of health risks?

Cartridges - I've seen different varieties for sale - is there a particular type/brand that is most suitable for this purpose? Aside from it fitting on to a 510 thread battery I have no personal preferences.

This erowid article seems to detail the procedure fairly well, and it seems relatively straightforward.

If you've had experience with this process, please provide any information that will be useful. I don't want to have to learn the hard way since this isn't the easiest substance to come by.

Thanks.

People generally use 100% PG.
You can get pharma-grade PG cheaply, easily, and legally from vape supply websites/stores in most countries.
I'm not sure about PEG400 but VG does not dissolve anything very well.

CCELL Evos tend to be very popular with the DIY DMT vape crowd, and 5-MeO shouldn't be any different.

You'll probably find DMT-Nexus more helpful for DMT/5-MeO vape construction info, so I'd suggest asking there as well.