• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 5fadb what is it and how do I make it smokable on plant material.

Joesmoemdm

Greenlighter
I have 5fadb and would like to know how to make it so I can smoke it like spice and k2 are. Help?!

5fadb what is it? I thought I bought some with the impression it's a cannabis substitute like spice. How do I convert the powder into a liquid to spray on plant material to smoke. Pllease help..

Last edited by a moderator:
From wikipedia:
5F-ADB (also known as 5F-MDMB-PINACA) is an indazole-based synthetic cannabinoid from the indazole-3-carboxamide family, which has been used as an active ingredient in synthetic cannabis products and has been sold online as a designer drug.[1][2] 5F-ADB is a potent agonist of the CB1 receptor,[3] though it is unclear whether it is selective for this target. 5F-ADB was first identified in November 2014 from post-mortem samples taken from an individual who had died after using a product containing this substance. Subsequent testing identified 5F-ADB to have been present in a total of ten people who had died from unexplained drug overdoses in Japan between September 2014 and December 2014, and it was added to the Japanese banned drug list in December 2014.

Presumably you'd dissolve it in acetone and add it to plant material but I have no clue what sort of doses you'd need. Start low, a dose is likely only a few hundred micrograms.

If you have almost zero idea what your doing maybe its not a good idea.

D1nach doesn't sugar coat it but he has a point. This stuff has killed people in Japan, they found it sprayed onto plant material in three concentrations, I would Read up!

I have been and am seeing what people here know about it. Everyone seems to know all about all the other similar synthetics.

The newer generation synthetic cannabinoids like 5F-ADB are not something to fuck with. If you haven't read the links provided, they can be lethal. If you have no idea what you're doing diluting and adding to plant matter, why in the world would you take the risk of making a mathematical mistake, ingesting too much, and dying?

Your all right I'll just throw it away now. Lmao

I'm also have ma-bc any one know about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a dick but why are you ordering substances you don't even know about? At the least, wouldn't you be researching what is actually good, and what isn't? Not to mention safety, usability, etc.

I agree that if you have no clue what you're doing you are likely to hurt yourself or others somehow.

All the synthetic cannabinoids are added to smokable plant material the exact same way.
1. Figure out dosage.
2. Dissolve cannabinoid in acetone.
3. Spray an appropriate amount of the solution onto herbal material, coating evenly.
4. Gently warm to dry the solvent off.
5. Smoke, but, very carefully.

And keep in mind effectively all non-plant cannabinoids are dependence-forming drugs that can kill you, the same way opiates are. CB1 full agonists are no joke, there are plenty of reports of actual physical addiction as well as deaths. Some of the synthetic cannabinoids are known to produce toxic metabolites or other toxic breakdown products when smoked and almost all of them have never been officially used in humans in any sort of controlled environment.

I read that this chemical soluble with DMSO. Can't i just use that to dilute it and spray as one would all other spices? Thank you for the info on how to spray.