Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

50mg 3C-P Second Trip (Alone) - Beautiful New Findings

GingerTripper

Greenlighter
So this trip occurred on Friday, the night after my first experience with 60mg of 3C-P. I had 50mg dissolved into a cup of caffeinated grape flavored water. It got to about 2:14 AM, and I decided to drink it.

2:14 (+0:00): A few notes I took on my current state include "very slight, almost headache." I noted that I was pretty tired having only slept 4 hours in the past 48 hours due to my last 3C-P trip. I did feel a little giddy, and very social despite my tiredness, so that helped while I was talking to new people on Xbox Live. I did have slight stomach discomfort as if I were bloated. Also, with a little bit of focus, I could still notice visual distortion from Thursday night's trip.

3:00 (+0:46): "Slight stomach feeling?" I started to get a weird, gassy kind of feeling for some reason. A little discomfort, but not impossible to deal with. I was also experiencing a bit of a light head. I felt as if the come up was JUST starting.

3:30 (+1:16): Colors are getting obviously vibrant. Some hue change, but not drastic, or varied. Colors only changed between shades of the already present color. Slight morphing of text and objects was noticed.

4:00 (+1:46): I was in a light, bubbly, relaxed happy mood. Very mellow, smooth, but also a feeling of rolling balls in a low key way. The borders of my vision are glowing with colors, almost like the those lights over Alaska. I am starting to notice slight stimulation. Rubbing my feet on my carpet feels nice, and I get lost in stretching or itching my arm. The closed eye visuals are very comfortable. While playing Xbox, I notice large, neon colored, symmetrical areas when I blink. Everything is flowing like a fluid. So easy going.

4:04 (+1:50): Here is where I experiment a little. Ever since I was a kid, I learned this trick where if I roll my eyes back, and spin my head around from left to right (in an infinity symbol kind of shape), the blood flows to my head, and I feel disoriented. Then I sit up straight and hold still, and the blood goes back down to where it needs to be, and the rush gives me the same feeling as a roller coaster does when your stomach feels like it's floating. I decide to listen to a part of a song that gives me goosebumps, and do this head tricked, and I timed it so that when the big drop comes, I felt the biggest rush of euphoria, almost like an orgasm. I saw 3 large circles of glowing light that contained every color in the spectrum. It was beautiful.

I stopped taking notes on time after that. Music felt amazing for the rest of the night. I started to get so lost in how amazing music was that I didn't realize how loud I was playing it for 4:00 AM+. I started to feel really bad for my suit mates in my dorms, so I turned the music down.

I did notice a very obvious lack of balance. Only when standing up though. I was wobbly, and not too steady. My coordination was out of whack, and I could tell my reaction time was off. I decided to get an ICEE from Chevron because I hadn't put any water in my fridge, and I wanted something cold. As I walked down the stairs, I noticed I could coordinate myself just fine. The sky looked beautiful, but the darkness, and emptiness of the streets was unsettling. The weather was very very cold, but I did not care too much. Getting my ICEE was totally anxiety free. I could have cared less if people thought I was on something because really, who else is up at 4:30 looking for an ICEE? The cherry flavor was great. I got back to my room and watched Friends for a while. I tried to meditate, but that was too difficult considering I have very little experience, and my mind was thinking constantly.

Again, this trip was very subtle, but I did get to dive into ever nook and cranny of the experience, unlike when I was hiding my trip on Thursday. This night was very fun, and very relaxing. I didn't get to sleep all day, so I was tired for the rest of the day. This chemical has a lot of potential for all sorts of uses such as writing, or talking. It's very mellow, and very fun. Peace :)

Hmm, interesting, I had kinda viewed this compound as not worth exploring.