• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

500mg mdma trip report

BillyThaKid

Greenlighter
So last night I started off with parachuting around 300mg of pure molly at 11pm at a club and the visuals were amazing, I started peaking in half and hour and the feeling was amazing, the come up was pretty intense, I then decided to drop a blue lamborghini pill an hour after my first drop which was light blue and around 30 mins after this the effects of the last drop were super intense, it was like my head was being endlessly massaged, the euphoria kept on coming and the rushes through my body were incredible. I was completely out of it at one point and kept bending over, and holding my stomach a friend said which I dont know why I kept doing it. My jaw started to lift off aswell, Ive never felt so good in my life and was my best roll to date considering ive rolled atleast 10 times in my life. After we left the club we had to walk back to the hotel and it was freezing but the mdma had taken over my body so i couldent feel the cold, All i could feel was these rushes off euphoria going through my body it was like walking through heaven. The roll lasted from 11pm to - 6 am, 7 hours of pure joy, will always remember this to date.

sounds like you got a decent dose of MDA in your system;). the visuals and duration just scream MDA =D.

i believe a % of your dose is converted to MDA in your liver so 300mg should yield a decent dose of MDA. i could be very wrong however. it may be negligible..:\

re-dosing the E pill just sounds like overkill but you seemed to have enjoyed it:).

i could imagine you had a significant comedown?8(.

my first experience w MDA and MDMA was bringing in the new year. i put ~80mg MDA ~30mg MDMA in a capsule and dissolved it in a shot and swallowed it.

in 30mins i was getting hit with strong euphoria and up to the hour mark i was rolling in pure euphoria on a bed before the party. the peak was too much. took me from 9pm til after 2am and then i took a few benzos to sleep. no significant hangover.

500mg of MDMA is a lot in a night. it is not recommended to pass 200mg in a night so be safe <3.

Last edited:
Just slept for 24 hours now i feel absolutely fine, and the molly i had was tested so it was actually mdma but the pill i got from a friend could of been anything so you could be right about the pill.