Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5 meo DIPT in australia?

lynnie

Bluelighter
5-MeO-DiPT is not illegal in the U.S. at this point, primarily because it's a relatively rare and unhear of chemical. This does not mean that it is not harmful. There have been little to no studies done on its mechanism of action, health effects, contraindications, dangers, etc. At this point it's very difficult to say what possible problems might arise from its se. Conversely, just because a substance _is_ illegal does not mean that it is harmful. The gov't (at least in the U.S., and seemingly in most countries) tends to make anything illegal which becomes a commonly used recreational psychoactive. There are many examples of illegal (schedule I) substances which are considerably less harmful than other prescribed drugs which happen to be less fun.

is this legal in australia?

ah, foxy is around..

just need to know where to find her ;)

im pretty sure its covered under our analogues act.

And the Methoxy in the chemical name. Rather stupid.
Touch is rather enhanced but lacks the complete empathy (but fake) MDMA can have between two people.

i guess its just coz it rhymes.. but i guess that dont call 5-meo-dmt foxy.. so yeah

just another nick name.. im yet to come up with any good original nicknames for drugs lol