• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [5-MeO-DALT Subthread] Combinations

BUMP^^

I have heard of stims+tryptamines=likely racing paranoid thoughts...... but!

I am also intrested in experiences regarding 5-meo-dalt, combined with stims, as i'm on 2-ai(70mg bomb) right now, taken 2hours ago.
I will possibly dose a bit(10-12mg) of the 5-meo dalt soon, because it feels like i'm in the right mindset now, and never had any problems on 2-ai "comedowns", if there is any...?

Ended up dosing 15mg 5-meo-dalt tohether with 30mg MXE in 1 capsule, swallowed with a big cup of coffee and a sigarette.... about 3-3,5 hours after the 70mg 2-ai.

Once i felt it coming, i took a hit of good hash and just chilled. Within 15-20 mins, i got VERY dizzy with racing thaughts, so took 0.5mg etiz swallowed with 1 light beer, and it all just became a haze, so went to bed, and woke up fine, but a little groggy and grumpy today!:)

Subthreadified and merged in gymstud's thread

Combining 5-MeO-DALT with stimulants would probably lead to uncomfortable effects due to overstimulation a lot faster, considering that 5-MeO-DALT is a 5-MeO tryptamine (they have a very energetic body component) and it can do that on its own if you're not careful.

BUMP^^

I have heard of stims+tryptamines=likely racing paranoid thoughts...... but!

I am also intrested in experiences regarding 5-meo-dalt, combined with stims, as i'm on 2-ai(70mg bomb) right now, taken 2hours ago.
I will possibly dose a bit(10-12mg) of the 5-meo dalt soon, because it feels like i'm in the right mindset now, and never had any problems on 2-ai "comedowns", if there is any...?

I combined 80 mgs of adderall with 4 hits (unknown mgs per hit) ... Started with 2 hits, which was plenty. It was fantastic. Better than any rolls, or LSD i've done in the past 5 years. Visuals were a little mild, but the feeling was immense.

I played guitar and piano for about 5 straight hours. If there was a girl there, i was definetly getting laid. but there wasn't : (

Comedown was a bit strange, like crazy weird visuals of something a little disturbing (and kind of awesome at the same time) I knew I was on drugs and I'd be fine, but overall i'd do it again. Can't wait to eat some more DALT

Ive mixed 5-meo-dalt with 5-meo-mipt and 25G-nbome. Strated with 2mg of 25G IV and didn't notice anything worth mentioning. Then pretty much stright away I had 15mg of mipt orally then very soon after dosed 30mg dalt.

I never got much from any of these drugs alone but this combination was awesome. Huge mood lift and euphoria. Ive never gotten the sexual power many people seem to experience, and the euphoria was fairly mild. Theres something about either dalt or mipt that I remember that made food taste so so good and give me an appetite which I thought was strange..The best part was my head space and clear rational maybe even clever thinking. I studied my life and the recognized the changes I wanted to make and every aspect was so positive at.

Cant help but think I may have needed higher doses, as I never got the same effects that most people on here report about... or not as strong anyway. But Im not complaining as the insights I collected whilst high I have kept to this day and have been much more positive and less depressed and noticeably (my Dad who I live with said) he could tell a difference... I guess kinda like a permanent (so far) afterglow.

I guess in the end I got what I wanted out of the session...cause that type of personal empowerment and introspect is what I look for in a psychedelic. Just lacked the fun visuals.

edit: Oh yeah and a couple of fat joints at the end topped of the night very nicely - Especially as I hadn't touched dope for a long time. Was perfect timing..

Glitch hop, was playing LOUD and music appreciation definatly enhanced.

Last edited:
Swim put together a concoction of 5meodalt (40mg) MDAI (60mg) and 6apb (30mg) and results were reported as nothing less than astounding. At least a +4 @ peak.
Comedown wasn't bad except for a small headache swim most likely caused himself.

I wouldn't recommend trying this unless you are very experienced and know how to control your set & setting.