Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [5-MeO-DALT Subthread] Combinations

penpal

Bluelighter
TO THE BIG & DANDY 5-MEO-DALT THREAD

i would to hear from anyone who has combined 5meodalt with anything and how it ended up. also i am particulary interested in hearing from anyone combining it with 2ci, seeing as i have both chems at hand. please specify the exact doses you(or some you may or may not know;) ) had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally love the 5-meo-dalt and 4-ho-mipt combination. I don't know what mechanism of action caused it to be so, but I found the 4-ho-mipt potentiated all the audio properties the DALT held. The headspace I was given was incredible, at about 11mg 5-meo-dalt and 10mg 4-ho-mipt, I didn't feel encircled by my own thoughts as I would on the 5-meo-dalt alone. Everything is just generally amazingly euphoric and social. I embraced all my friends, even though who weren't within the room at the moment...Thinking of ways I can reconnect with them and keep our energies flowing as one through consciousness.

...I was told by my girlfriend that she was feeling a contact high from being with me, and Its not the first time it's happened. Though it's mainly with the MIPT analogues. I find my telepathic abilities are amplified with MIPT (I've discovered my own telepathy a couple years ago, and am consistently reading electromagnetics from animals and people in my sober mind).

Definitely give the 5-meo-dalt a whirl if you're into mind expanding thought it left me with an afterglow unlike other trips, it was really easy on the mind and I felt like every thought manifesting from wherever they may be coming, were a lot more easily learnt off of.

I think 5-meo-dalt would combine well with alot of things, really. You just have to try. -Of course, be careful when approaching a new combo.

As far as specific combos go: I have heard good things about the JWH + dalt combo. Also, I imagine it would work well to 'peak' other longer lasting tryptamines.

smoking on the peak of dxm is very enjoyable also. It tends to shorten the dxm trip though.

I combined 5-MeO-DALT with 2C-C.
Trip report here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8765947
Funny enough, someone later advised me against this combination due to the possibility of 5-MeO-DALT having a MAOI effect, but I don't think this was the case.

(If I said anything about vasoconstriction, take it with a grain of salt. In actuality, I learned during this trip that it was just anxiety, and so I was able to overcome it. Overall I thought it was a very worthwhile combination).

In general, I'd say 5-MeO-DALT is great stuff. Really grew on me after a few times. I don't know why it's not more popular.

I took 5-meo-dalt solo on 2 previous occasions. Dosage for each of those was 40mg. I'm thinking I'll go 50-55mg next time.

It is odd that Shulgin writes about the dosage as 12-20mg. What I have is freebase and seems very pure. Don't see any reason why it would be less potent, but I have heard that this RC varies from person to person a good bit. Come to think of it, I don't remember what made me so confident that 40mg would be a wise starting dose, but I guess I lucked out.

Glad you enjoyed the report :)

I've mixed 5-meO-DALT with JWH-250 several times and I find the combination amazing. I can see it getting overwhelming if you over do it but 90 mg of oral 5-meO-DALT and 5 mg of vaporized JWH-250 left me in a great place. Also, my 5-meO-DALT is the kind that is active around 50-75 mg, not the stuff that is active around 30 mg.

I've combined 5-meo-dalt in doses from 20mg to 80mg with 150mg harmine+harmaline (extracted from syrian rue) with great success. Nausea was increased during the come up for myself and my tripping partner, but after that everything was wonderful. Persian carpet and embossing OEVs, and some serious aphrodisiac effects and enhancement of tactile sensations.

It combined well with nitrous at first, but after a box of 24 I was left feeling very sick and ended up vomitting which I've never done on nitrous. So I've not repeated that little combo again lol

hello, i am new to this site as of about 5 minutes ago haha, i just ordered 5 meo dalt 1g today, i am very intersted in the breakdown of dalt, i am interested in applying it to damania? can you break down dalt with acetone or alcohol, or is it water? i cant seem to find this information on the internet :s i am also not entirely sure about how reliable the source is, i ordered it online if someone could help i could IM them the address, maybe you will know lol. thank you.

I'm really hoping to find some reports of a 5-MeO-DALT + Methylone combo.
Good erotic potential I imagine.

5-meo-dalt goes very well with mdma. I took two 15 mg doses of the 5-meo-dalt within a half hour or less. Smooth come up with a strong impulse to dance liquid to drum and bass. Took two 80 mg. doses of mdma within an hour of each other. The first dose of mdma was taken about an hour after the 5-meo-dalt hit. The mdma overpowered the 5-meo-dalt, but the mdma was also very much potentiated. Had a very floored type of roll. Rolled around on the floor stretching for quite a while, and felt more euphoric than a usual roll of the same dose. Roll lasted about the same as usual with a smooth come down. Felt very therapeutic and cleaner than usual. I took a third roll which proved to be excessive. Had a bad comedown but eased out of it completely with a couple bumps of ketamine. The biggest mistake I made was smoking a blend of JWH which sent me into a very paranoid and dark state of mind. Cannabinoids do not go well with me like they used to. Should have known better. Overall I highly recommend mixing lower doses of 5-meo-dalt with responsible doses of mdma.

Interesting synergy with mdma, I wonder if that could be extrapolated to include bk-mdma or Methylone...

I'm still working my way around 5-meo-DALT doses & reached the 30mg level last weeknd. Mild nausea fallowed by a subtle tryptamine headspace was augmented nicely with a small line of methoxetamine. Pleasant all round, no obvious contraindications.

I have a blend that has a decent amount of 5-MeO-DALT mixed in along with 5 JWH's. I smoked a few bowls the other night after I had taken 20mg 4-AcO-DMT and ~55mg Methoxetamine. It blended with the other 2 substances very nicely, making colors more vibrant along with giving some 3D effects to Alice in Wonderland. I definitely recommend throwing some 5-MeO-DALT in a custom blend if you're ever making your own...or if you can come across some spice that has 5-MeO-DALT in it, give it a chance. It definitely makes a nice booster when you're already tripping.

EDIT: Also, it doesn't taste bad at all. It does alter the taste of the blend by giving it a unique taste, but is not very chemical in taste nor is it harsh on your throat/lungs.

i took 20mg 2C-I with 35mg 5-MeO-DALT at the same time about a month ago. The 5-MeO-DALT sent me tripping waaayyy before the 2C-I was close to peaking, and when it did peak, it was the second most visual trip of my life, the clouds were on fire and rainbow geometric shapes twisted their way down out of the sky. also, bugs and birds leave the best tracers. The 2C-I made the headspace light and easy, and i had plenty of energy to get up and walk around. it was an awesome time

As a side note, if i take 5-MeO-DALT by itself i usually take 75mg. Any less and I feel like I dont get the whole experience, any more and its sensory overload.

Im also interested if anyone combined with methylone

i took 20mg 2C-I with 35mg 5-MeO-DALT at the same time about a month ago. The 5-MeO-DALT sent me tripping waaayyy before the 2C-I was close to peaking, and when it did peak, it was the second most visual trip of my life, the clouds were on fire and rainbow geometric shapes twisted their way down out of the sky. also, bugs and birds leave the best tracers. The 2C-I made the headspace light and easy, and i had plenty of energy to get up and walk around. it was an awesome time

As a side note, if i take 5-MeO-DALT by itself i usually take 75mg. Any less and I feel like I dont get the whole experience, any more and its sensory overload.

Im also interested if anyone combined with methylone
thanks for the info! is 20 mg your preferred 2C-I dose?

I'm still working my way around 5-meo-DALT doses & reached the 30mg level last weeknd. Mild nausea fallowed by a subtle tryptamine headspace was augmented nicely with a small line of methoxetamine. Pleasant all round, no obvious contraindications.
just thought i'd pop in to say that there was at least one report of a negative interaction between 5-MeO-DALT and MXE.
ime combing the 2 in low dose seemed like a waste of both.

smoking marijuana with this 1 gave me the most astounding hunger. this phenomenon was experienced by at least one other individual and mentioned in the B&D thread.

thanks for the info! is 20 mg your preferred 2C-I dose?
20mg is a good dose for me, 25mg if i want it to be extra visual.

Just tried a methylone/meo-dalt combo last night, heres how it went:

first, some background. relevent experiance includes MDMA, shrooms (psilocybin, up to an 1/8oz), and large doses of meo-dalt up to 80 mg (by itself. preffered dose of 75mg.)
usually i consume m1 in doses of 100mg every hour or so, up to 400 mg, while smoking tons of weed, but this time i was looking for something a little more "magical"

T: (9am) -12h - .5mg phenazepam - woke up with extreme anxiety, extremely unusual for me, but ive been preparing for this night for weeks and it was finally here. kinda dumb in hindsight cause it prolly prevented the headspace from the psilacetin

T: (9pm) 0h - 200mg methylone, 20mg 5-MeO-DALT, 10mg 4-AcO-DMT - all in one capsule, mostly empty stomache (one rib and half a taco)

T: +.5h - first alerts, plenty of energy, jaw tension steadily building

T: +1h - full on ROLLING BALLS. never dropped 200mg at the same time so its like MDMA mixed with the tiniest bit of amphetamine (which is how i like it if imma be dancing all night) The meo-dalt only added to the energy and gave the methylone a special headspace, i forgot i took some psilacetin but it prolly added to the euphoria. suprisingly not visual in the least bit, except for massive tracers.

T: +2h - still going strong, but i take another 100mg methylone to prevent the roll from stopping too soon. im back and forth from the dance floor to the pool, swimming was the most amazing thing while rolling (never done it before), and i found myself letting the air out of my lungs to sit on the bottom of the pool for a few seconds. still endless energy, but the meo-dalt was moving away from the energy part and towards the trippy part

T: +2.5h - methylone dose 2 kicked in, raging hard on the dance floor now, chewing my mouth piece like a mother fucker
http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/lightupflashingmouthpieces-p-1188.html this is the mouthpiece. i ended breaking about 3 of them this night with all the chewing i did. usually i just chew the sides and it breaks after a few raves. this time i couldnt help but chew the whole thing, even the center. im lucky they didnt break open in my mouth, but they were completely destroyed.

T: +4h - an additional 100mg methylone. the roll is about over at this point, but im not ready to go to sleep yet. the meo dalt switched from rolley to trippy a little bit ago, and it took some of the energy with it, but it wasnt a problem because the party was nearing the end. danced for another few hours, but the empathy was gone

T: +6h - just sitting around talking with friends now. come down isnt jittery or uncomfortable in the least bit. just sore from 4+hours of dancing

T: (4am) +7h - took 1000mg vitamin c. finally bed time. crawling into bed felt soo good, it made my skin tingle. sleep came within 30 min

all in all this experience was a solid 10/10. I think i like this methylone/meo-dalt combo more than real mdma. lack of neurotoxicity aside, this combo also keeps me in complete control of myself while i still get distracted by every pretty light, but its much easier to go do something you need to do, like find water. methylone by itself is lacking the "magical" aspect of mdma, but i find the meo-dalt adds just the right headspace and tactile enhancement to make it close enough you could hardly tell them apart. this combo a real winner. 5 hours of sleep and a good breakfast later, theres no hangover, i have a clear head, and theres no signs of suicide tuesday. gonna take a 5-htp tonight just to make sure
like i said above, when i take meo-dalt by itself i found 75mg to be just right. any more and its sensory overload and i can barely stand, any less and theres an almost uncomfortable body load but its not quite "there".

5MeO-DALT + JWH250

I recently started dabbling in cannabinoids again after over a year break. I had been smoking 5MeO-DALTout of a vaporizer here and there which produced a really pleasant and interesting couple minute long
peak with dreamy visuals. The stuff seems to bring me in tune with my body, helping me to breath and
control my thought energy. Dosages were most effective at around 30-40 mg smoked. Every time I
vaporized enough of a dose, I couldn't help but smile as I enjoyed the euphoria. One day I decided to try smoking the 5MeO-DALT with about 3-5 mg of JWH250, and experienced tremendous effects. The two
substances were synergetic. The JWH250 potentiated the 5MeO-DALT, making the experience seem like a divination tool. I was watching the new episode of Breaking Bad during the experience and I
swear I could foresee events and twists in the show that have yet to be revealed. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I was right. It was very intense, but easy to enjoy. This was from an old batch of
5MeO-DALT, one that I assume was the hydrochloride form which had a texture like flour. Unfortunately
the newest batch doesn't produce the same effects.It feels somewhat similar I guess, but the peak isn't asmagical and the effects last much longer. This new batch which is a freebase form, seems to give me
more energy and re-dosing has a somewhat of a build on effect to the last dose taken, whereas the old
batch did not do this at all. I prefer the old batch, but nonetheless this combination is pretty cool. I have one concern about smoking 5MeO-DALT... the last time I smoked it I used a piece of tin foil just to see if Imight be wasting any in my vaporizer. What happened was the damn material re-crystalized on my
teeth! The stuff tastes fucking horrible too.

Anyone tried this there are pills on sale
50mg eatch
It sounds dangourus
But I'm sure some ppl are tring em

Did anyone try these

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be okay to mix DALT with stimulants like eph or mpa? I wanna try it but I'm worried if it's safe. I would love some responses,maybe I'm just paranoid but you can never be too careful with chemistry