PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-MeO-Dalt effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlehPls

Greenlighter
So I went to a festival on the weekend and one of my mates had some 5-MeO-Dalt and explained it was a legal high (obviously everyone knows legals are never good news). I've never sniffed any legals, only smoked, so I decided to try it. Safe to say it has wrecked my nose, have never felt pain like that from powders before. It was quite funny, trippy and a good experience, although I would say it was quite similar to drone in the sense that you want more etc. I wanted to see if anyone knew more about it. I'm struggling to find any info on it online, has anyone else done it and can tell me anything they may know about it or what it does to the body? thanks :)

I just had my firsts experience with it last night! I took somewhere between 10-20 mgs (my scales arent so good) and definitely felt something but wasn't overly impressed by it. I snorted a tiny line of it about an hour into it which did something but burned like a bitch! Worse than 2cb or ethylphenidate... Pain didn't linger for too long but I'm definitely not doing that again :p. Music sounded a bit wider like it does on acid and I had a typical psychedelic body high and some tracers visually. Thoughts seemed to be a bit more scattered but not overwhelmingly so. For the rest it didn't do particularly much. Next time I'll take it with a friend or girlfriend and look for its empathogenic/aphrodisiac properties.

From what I've read on it, shulgin's/erowid's dosing scheme of ~20mg max seems like it might be on the low side. Seeing as most RC vendors sells pellets containing 45-60mg of this it might be a better starting dose to play around with! There's quite a few people who claim to have taken doses of 100mg and had good experiences on it. I'd tread carefully though with upping the dose too much as it also seems to affect different people very differently (in terms of dose level and response level).

I'm gonna close this, go to the Big and Dandy 5-MeO-DALT thread that perpetualdawn so kindly linked to above to discuss the effects of this substance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.