• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-amt scraps

Color is no real sign of potency...

BTW, the source that you must have obtained it from is a very bad source... thats the source that got thrown away. Twice, apparently. :/

my sister suggested no more than 9, but about 6. perhaps we have similar amounts of enzeyms, im going to get more opinions on its potency.

The last time I tasted some 5-MeO-AMT I would have had a good time but I recieved a really bad headache about 5 hours into the trip (usually when things start to get good).

Has anyone taken any pain medications while on 5-MeO-AMT (stronger ones like hydrocodone)?

I get really bad jaw clenching as well on doses as low as 3-4mg (much worse than MDMA). Does magnesium actually work? I have yet to try that.

Another thing I'd like to add, the last time I took 5-MeO-AMT, I ate a full meal right after I injested the powder. It didn't affect the absorption rate at all. Interestingly I had no nausea whatsoever. It was 5mg, and I usually get nausea (no vomiting) at doses 4mg+.

Any other tips to get rid of the headache? For me it's strongly reminiscent to an alcohol hangover headache (and yeah, I made sure to drink appropriate amounts of water).

I've noticed that certain materializations really had some BAD BAD BBBBBAAAADDDDD side effects, whereas others had none.

I definately back this 'chemical' with my full endosements but do not deny the fact that it is a death wish for someone to hazard high doses with no tolerance. People who are unfortunate/irresponsible enough to chomp their way through a 10+ blotters are putting themselves at serious risk (unless they have an iron fist tolerance).

On a lighter note, the alpha-hydroxy or phenethyl- versions of this drug are likely to be more user-friendly. These have not been reported in the literature. A 5-Nitro version is also thought to be of routine calibre, no refs to back this theory up though.

^^^^

ronald, what do u mean by phenethyl versions. do u mean a phenyl ethyl group at the alpha position??

Nothing that wangled.
I am getting a bit out of touch with the enthanogen world.
The beta-ethyl version would be less intensive

Last edited:
Ha ha

Try the intake of alot of fiber, take fiber pills, eat alot of bananas, even if it makes you shit, you might not get the diahrea. But ya never know, i mean your problem might be just like diahrea, it runs in the Gene's.

i wouldnt recommend anyone try these research chemicals, they are not made for human consumption, they are still researching these chemicals, i almost died a few times from oding on them especially 5-meo-amt it was a good trip until i woke up in the hospital on life support. they destroy your organs, i know from experience

amt didnt make me puke when snorting but 5-meo-amt made my stomach go nuts it is not a good idea to do these chemicals, u will feel so poisoned.

^dude, stop with this bullshit.
Had you used them properly taking ninto mind all the precautions u would not have gotten so close to dying.

And just to make it clear, these chemicals are made for human consumption (they just arent sold for that), and we are the ones doing the research on them.

^ Agreed. The people reading these threads are going to take these particular comounds (just wanting info on the safest way) so saying 'don't take them' is just wating yours and other people's time.

That sort of rhetoric is best suited to rabid anti-drug sites.

they destroy your organs, i know from experience

If you 'knew from experience' you'd be pushing up daisies now. They do not destroy organs - you were most probably stupid in your dosing methods or took them with other drugs. We are here for people who want to learn about these compounds before taking them (which it appears you didn't).

I again refer you back to the rhetoric statement

5-meo-amt

I just got a hold of some 5-meo-amt and was planning on taking 6mg to start off next weekend. Anyone with experience think thats a good starting dose? Also what do you think I can expect with this amount.

6mg is WAY too high to start with. 5-meo-amt has too many side effects to really have the dose raised much past where shulgin and his group dosed.
Start with 1.5-2mg at most. The body load is one of the most unpleasant I have experienced.
Keep the duration in mind too. If you dont enjoy the drug, it could be a very very bad night.
Read this before even thinking about it.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_amt/5meo_amt_info1.shtml

On high doses of 5-meo-amt, a very distinct feeling of "pressure" on the entire body. It can even border on painful. I was also prone to my knees (all other joints to a lesser ammount as well) getting very stiff during the trip. You will also undoubtedly feel SIGNIFICANT nausea during the come up, and randomly throughout the trip.
Of all the designer chemicals I have tried, 5-meo-amt is the hands down worst.

Dam, that sucks. Iv taken 2c-b, 2-ct-2, and 2-c-e, could you compare any of these to it? And when you say nausia, do you mean that you feel dizzy, your body temp. raises?