Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-mapb + 4-ho-met + 2-fma flip

black53

Bluelighter
Continuing the tradition of trying these strange new combos, I did this one last night. Doses used were 100mg 5-mapb, 30mg 2-FMA (tried to grab 15mg but took a bit much out of the bag) and 25mg 4-ho-met. All were consumed at once, at about 2100.

We were in the same park as for the previous trip (great place for these experience because it's just beautiful and the police keep the drunk teenagers from starting crap).

At first it was just me and a friend, we each drank a beer and talked for a bit, about 20 min later third friend arrived (he was with his car so no drinking for him). Effects still 0

t+30 And we're off. The first effect noticed is that the trees around us began dancing and changing colour, More visuals followed but it's very hard to explain with words. Just imagine everything being very beautiful, moving, changing colour, ... They were different than the lsz visuals from the previous flip, both great in their own way. About the same time the 5-MAPB effects started making me more open, happy, talkative, ... standard SRA effects.

t+230 Between this time and t+30 the effects were basically at their peak, especially the 4-ho-met. During all this I was coherent and capable of intelligent conversation. Wouldn't say sober, but definitely more in control than if I had drunk (I had 2 beers and a cider before t+30 which isn't enough to make me drunk)
After, the 4-ho-met started fading and the beautiful visuals were disappearing.

t+430 Between this and last time we continued hanging out, The 5-MAPB was still going strong, but I missed the visuals.

later... effects of the mapb were starting to fade too, I made a few posts on bluelight and some other boards and went to bed.

Woke up around 1300 (hadn't slept much Thursday and Friday) feeling great.

Overall if/when I do this again I'll drop the 2-fma (didn't really add much), keep the 5-mapb at 100mg (or 50mg of 5 and 6 each if 6 ever becomes cheaper), and do something about the psy part. Not really sure what. Either up the 4-ho-met to 50mg or 25mg at the beginning + 25mg at t+130, take a tab of lsz/lsd with the 4-ho-met (almost took some yesterday, but decided to try on it's own first), replace the 4-ho-met with al-lad, idk, just needs to be as pretty, last longer and have no sides.

You mean mdma or mushrooms or amphetamine/methamphetamine?

Nothing tbh.

But nothings wrong with the new stuff either and someone's gotta try it right? :)

And if it helps with anything 2-fma is illegal where I live.

No but seriously, I prefer 5-mapb to mdma (idk why, just do), and 4-ho-met is more recreational than mushrooms (more visuals, less head fuck) so probably better if you just want to have fun (could replace it with 2c-b if I wanted something illegal I guess).