• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants .5 grams clean meth in a 2.5 mil tank...... :)yup

Status
Not open for further replies.

texrx

Greenlighter
meth e_fluid 101....yup...... 0.5 grams CLEAN meth will dissolve in 2.5 mils of straight vegetable glycerin.....organic, pls.....don't hit it high....start at the LOWEST voltage/wattage until u like it

;)

Mate I've put half a gram of meth into a 1ml syringe using water, BAM!

I tried making heroin e-liquid.. Did not work very well but it did taste nice

I can imagine that would taste amazing but sadly wouldnt burn your h. Smoked pants for the first time not too long ago and I reallu enjoyed the taste its almost like coffee or like pure dark chocolate with no sugar. Hooting crystal outta a vape would be nice if you gotta smoke on the go or in front of people but I dont think id be able to do that lol id just feel dishonest or something idk. Pipe is fun to use anyway lol

What is the point of this thread? You aren't asking a question. This post has nothing to do with HR.

What is the point of sharing any of your personal life with strangers online? Maybe we feel as if were important enough that people need to know we exist, pretty egotistical if you ask me

What is the point of sharing any of your personal life with strangers online? Maybe we feel as if were important enough that people need to know we exist, pretty egotistical if you ask me

This thread isn't following the rules. That is the point I'm trying to make. The reason this forum exists is for people to ask questions about the drugs they have and safe ways to use them, which is in no way egotistical.

Not here to get you high. Closed. No discussion. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines, welcome to BL and be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.