• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5 gram phenibut first time use

thegunman

Bluelighter
I ordered some phenibut from America it's just come via royal mail i imediatly took 5 grams what should I expect?

woah op, too much fam.
keep us updated, hope you ride it out okay - maybe let a friend or a family member know whats going on too?

woah op, too much fam.
keep us updated, hope you ride it out okay - maybe let a friend or a family member know whats going on too?

Yeah you're both right way too much been being sick all night got a pounding head ache and are really dissy wouldn't recommend anyone taking more than 2 gram feel like total shit got a days work for tomorrow 30 pounds doing gardening work think I'll have to let the guy down and phone in sick fuck.

Update I've stopped being sick know and have this awesome afterglow music sounds bad as fuck I can't stop dancing round my room like a knob head with my head phone's on thinking all the vomiting was worth it know was going to put that stuff in the bin but I feel great know.

Update I've stopped being sick know and have this awesome afterglow music sounds bad as fuck I can't stop dancing round my room like a knob head with my head phone's on thinking all the vomiting was worth it know was going to put that stuff in the bin but I feel great know.

Oh well, at least you had a happy ending. You're probably experiencing the therapeutic dose now. I can't remember how you dose phenibut, but try the therapeutic dose next time.

I took a 'recreational' dose my first time because I wanted to be sure the stuff was active before I continued. I took about 1g and it reminded me of a shitty GBL. Kind of a dirty, grimy high which made me very horny but not especially good.