• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4mgs xanax 2 beers and a 50mcg fent patch

When mixing central nervous system depressants, there is always a risk. You may have a high tolerance to opiates, but all bets are off when you take with benzos and alcohol. I would not recommend this as a safe combination.

When mixing central nervous system depressants, there is always a risk. You may have a high tolerance to opiates, but all bets are off when you take with benzos and alcohol. I would not recommend this as a safe combination.
definately not advisable but from personal experience i would IV coke and morphine for weeks straight then pop 10mg klonopin with 8mg xanax and drink 13 ounces of vodka to come down, still alive but i weighed a solid 200 lbs so if youre like 110 lbs dont try that, or in general it was stupid but my point being that im not in a coma and its not the first time ive done stupid shit like that

I would not drink if your gonna do benzos and opiates, that seems to be the death point.

If anything, take 1mg with the fent, maybe 2 but becareful friend

damnnn, that is a lot.
hope you're alright man - maybe check back in with us?

Fent can knock your lights out and most my Overdose's were due to pure fent and heroin cut with fent. So mcgs would help here.

I personally am sick of "Can I combine this and that drug in this amount? And not die?"

Seriously wtf mate. Yeah please let the last thing you do alive be post that on here, we sure appreciate that.

If you don't know how to do it or if you can handle it why do you think you should be doing it?

I always just used by um feel I guess. Never counted mgs except with rc's than its mcgs, don't recommend it.

Don't recommend posting about how much CNS depressants you are taking, there is a thread for that already in DC called "how high are you" just FYI so less shit threads.

Apart from the negative person above me thanks for the responses i am fine! Ive lurked rhis site for years and just signed up.