• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

4mg xaxans subliminally also one soo. to be snorted. Affects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
Just got my script of 90 1mg filled ., I have a mild tolerance I admit . and I know lol say dont snort benzos but one just kinda gets it going..what do u think Wil happen.? Also too 50mg seroquel fort mood swings a while ago.

Please be careful with benzos, taking them recreationally will cause you more trouble in the end. You could go through decent withdrawal at the doses you're using, not to mention you can't really get your script filled early.

Blackouts are very common with benzodiazepines; people often take more than prescribed to get high and then wake up in the morning with no recollection of the night before. Seroquel itself is one hell of a drug.. just be careful and use as prescribed.

Don't take anymore, judging by these two posts.

This
4mg is a high dose, snorting benzos is a waste due to lower bioavailability and all the fillers that go up your nose and in your lungs.

What will happen ?
You'll probably black out and do stupid shit, probably waking up in jail or hurting yourself/others and in the long run you'll be addicted to high doses of benzos. This'll lead to withdrawal hell and going off cold turkey can kill you.

I'll close this for now, as it's not really suited for OD

Just go to bed now and stop abusing benzos.

Why would anyone take 4mg of Xanax is beyond me......

Status
Not open for further replies.