• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4f-EPH then Tetrahydropalmatine to sleep?

Ballz_Trippington

Bluelighter
Just wondering if there would be any obvious danger taking Tetrahydropalmatine to sleep after 4F-Ethylphenidate?
I would think that Tetrahydropalmatine would be an ideal choice because it's a dopamine antagonist but I'm totally unsure if there would be any obvious interactions that I'm overlooking???
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone with greater knowledge than I coukd chime in.

I'd be careful. Both are very unresearched. Ethylphenidates are somewhat nasty in their after-effects but don't know for 4F-EPH, possibly it's metabolites are not as bad and being released from body unchanged. And I don't like documented cases of poisoning by Tetrahydropalmatine (THP) too.

If you have tried THP before and it worked as intended, try taking a small dosage and wait at least 20-30 minutes, then take another small dosage, until you fell relief and able to relax and fall asleep.
That's what I do with Rauwolfia Serpentina and it works pretty much all the time for stims coming down, but you gotta keep in mind that the stuff you take to calm down might have a long half-life and lots of interactions and thus avoid taking anything fun on the very next day unless you are completely positive that the antipsychotic, beta-blocker or whatever you take to calm down, is out of the system.

Ahh. Sounds like a bastard combination in the first place. I never tried 4F-Ethylphenidate other than in unknown dosage in form of shit pressed bars(possibly). There were reports of bars going around here that has 3-FPM, etizolam, ethylone, etc etc... can you believe that? Anyway, I would make sure that you, before consuming this combo as if you know it is exactly what it is, send it to ecstasydata.org. They charge a fee however they can tell you if what you have is indeed what you have, not the purity though (if youre in the USA anyway... i think?)

Pulling up some data about Tetrahydropalmatine... it sounds hopeful/promising however very very varying dose/response type effects.. or i dunno. With a chem like that just make sure that what you think you have is actually what you have. Because otherwise you will be hung out to dry by both the vendor and yourself, once you choose to ingest it.