View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4acoDMT and etizolam?

DrugsKill_YouDPR

Greenlighter
So i plan on taking a pretty decent dose of 4acoDMT (20-25mg). However, I am a bit apprehensive it being an RC. (i think its mostly in my head). Ive taken NBOMe multiple times before and was fine so i want to take maybe 1mg no more than 1.5mg of etizolam to ease my anxiousness. I want to ingest the tiz about 10 min before i take the 4aco. How do you think this will affect the trip? Should i wait longer before taking the 4aco? Ingest at the same time maybe? I still want a heavy trip but i guess i want the easiest possible come up and i dont want to snort it(too short of a trip).

1mg of etiz defiinitely dulls the experience ime. I still trip but but the visuals are diminished and the headspace isn't as deep. For a year or so I had a habit of popping 1 or 2mgs to fight the initial anxiety. I only get nervous during the come up, once it kicks in all my worries melt away. If you can make it through the first hour your trip should be much more rewarding.

4-aco-dmt is far less "intens" than 25i, i would highly recommend taking it without etiz, and only take etiz if things go real bad, which they really shouldn't...

If you need to take etizolam to complement your 4-AcO, you don't have the right set or setting and should reconsider. Just because it's an "RC" means absolutely nothing... it's a synthetic analog of psilocin so it's really closer to mushrooms that you can dose accurately, than anything else! not some magical medicine.

Psychedelics should be done in settings where you actually want to take them. Don't force things by adding anti anxiety medications. If you've taken NBOMes and were fine you should be able to take 10-15mg of AcODMT on its own with no problems as long as you have your shit together and have some modicum of planning done.

OD -> PDD

I've taken up to 60 mg after a tolerance built. 20 mg = 2 grams of dried cubes. It will be much different though as digesting the mushrooms won't hold you back so you can more easily go deeper.

Edit: Try to focus on meditation and other anxiety reducing practices while you trip. Maybe shower or exercise.... He'll a 2cb shower sounds amazing now.... Just use the etiz if things start taking a heavy turn down and take 1/3 or even half that third as a dose.

I agree with Sekio, you need to want to trip. If you're so nervous about it then you should rethink it...shit or get off the pot.

Again , go with Sekio. I couldn't have said it better myself. I used to "have" to take 2 mg lorazepam on any come up, and when I finally stopped and realized how much it was dulling my senses I was so happy.

I dont even smoke pot lol but ive pretty much come to terms with it since posting and even insufflated a couple mg today. Im a sucker and a slave to anxious anticipation and im impatient but whatever. Just needed to vent I guess :shrug: