• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 4 Weeks Opiate Free -- Codeine

Michael_25

Bluelighter
I've been free off all drugs for 28 days now. Now, I've stumbled across an old packet of Tylenol 3's and was thinking of doing a 270 mg extraction. Before I came off opiates, I could easily tolerate 630, 660 mg. However, my tolerance has now doubt dropped after 4 weeks. My question is this: Can 270 mg (CWE) cause respiratory depression? How safe/unsafe is this dose given my circumstances?

Thanks fellow BLers.

I've been free off all drugs for 28 days now. Now, I've stumbled across an old packet of Tylenol 3's and was thinking of doing a 270 mg extraction. Before I came off opiates, I could easily tolerate 630, 660 mg. However, my tolerance has now doubt dropped after 4 weeks. My question is this: Can 270 mg (CWE) cause respiratory depression? How safe/unsafe is this dose given my circumstances?

Thanks fellow BLers.

Anyone?

You should be fine, I've never heard of anyone ODing on codeine by itself, and have known several people with little or no tolerance to take doses of 300mg+.

I have a pretty low tolerance of opiates and cwe'd 256mg after a month of not using, I've never went anywhere as high as 600+

Im sure you will be fine ^_*

Thanks fellow BLers.
This amount is about the equivelant of doing one 30mg oxycodone, so risk of OD is minimal, you should be fine in that regard.

The real risk you run is throwing away your 'one month clean chip', and falling back into addiction. Not worth it in my opinion, especially for 270mg of codeine. What would happen if it were me, I would do the codeine and feel quite disappointed with the results, then I would go out and score real dope to satisy my craving...

- Hopeless Soul

I agree with hopeless. Why reopen that can of worms. Not worth it for codeine!