• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4-Methylaminorex

hardtack

Bluelighter
WHO has ever tried this one??? --tell me the experience --sounds interesting? :buddies::this::Mario party:

4-Methylaminorex​

I have not, but I have always wanted to. Sounds like an excellent drug.

I have not, but I have always wanted to. Sounds like an excellent drug.

I had a few grams of it many years ago.

It reminds me of a cross between meth and n-methylcyclazodone. Actually more like n-methylcyclazodone than meth. Imagine a highly euphoric and much smoother n-methylcyclazodone and that is essentially what 4-methylaminorex feels like. If you really push the dose on n-methylcyclazodone you eventually start to get some pretty noticeable serotonin release reminiscent of 4-MAR. And like n-methylcyclazodone, 4-MAR lasts forever.

But 4-MAR isn't as uncomfortable as giant doses of n-methylcyclazodone (100mg+, which i don't recommend, benzos are required).

I think 4-MAR is much nicer drug than methamphetamine (not a big fan) but the duration is a bit over the top.

Not 4-MAR but I had a bit oof the 4,4'-dimethylaminorex variant which was briefly avaliable from RC shops. Oh boy was it great, it's still under my all time top 3 of drugs and that list isn't exactly short.

Can't say how much these two compare, 4,4'-DMAR inhibits MAO - A, thus leading to huge increase in serotonin but it can't be too strong at this site or it would cause serotonin syndrome. My guess is that 4-MA must be like a less serotininey variant of what I had, which would still be great.

4,4'-DMAR in low dosage was like a realkg emtactogenic and euphoric meth variant probably, duration 12-14h with a brief crash and after I was able to sleep. It got pulled from market because of some unfortunate, and unnecessary, deaths. They sent out overdosed sample pills with no warning about either 2h onset latency (made people redose or mixuse) or MAOI property.

Currently they were three other variants available, but don't know whether these are good or not, in past there was another one (forgot which) and while I didn't try it, I read only neutral to negative reviews, a primarily norepinephrinergic substance. Uh, seems the vendor already discontinued them which might be either them not being worthwhile or that they couldn't source more - one shop listing kilograms of them was busted so it might well have been the source.

So we needa wait again 😐 I don't get it why this drug is soo rare when really only negative seems to be the duration.