• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 4 m365 and a weston 353 (30mg hydrocodone)

lsdaamn

Greenlighter
I took them about 45 minutes ago and don't feel buzzed. Is this normal because it all equals out to 30mg of hydrocodone and I'm new to opiates.

EDIT meant Watson 853

Last edited:
That's a fairly high dose for someone with no opiate tolerance, very surprising that you aren't feeling anything.

Taking more isn't likely to change that, but could still lead to severe respiratory depression, so that should be avoided.

I know you don't want to hear this likely, but if opiates just aren't for you, that's honestly a great thing.

Welcome to bL, be safe, and all the best.

Don't take more. Sometimes people metabolize drugs differently. It may take more time for you to feel it.

Many factors could play a role in how fast drugs enter your system like how much you ate, hydration status, what other things you have in your system.

Please don't take more.

You have no tolerance at all and can't feel 30mg hydrocodone? Is this still accurate?

My first time with hydro was 10mg and never felt anything within the first hour, I was pretty bummed that I didn't feel anything but as soon as I hit some cannabis vapor about 1.5 hours after taking the pill the weed really made the hydro come alive.

this was at 3am last night. it probably hit him and he forgot all about this.

Lol nope still Here and remember everything. I think the problem was I didn't smoke anything it I couldn't actually feel the effects. Since I can't find any good weed around here would a black and mild help?

yeah, be thankful that opiates aren't for you. if hyrdo doesn't cut it (30mg of hydro + 3000mg of acetaminophen for someone who is opiate naive is not a small dose) your body is doing you a favor. i STRONGLY suggest you don't go searching elsewhere to get the desired effect. you will get sucked in too deep, too fast. 4 - 7.5/750mg vicoden wouldn't do anything for me either, until 3 hours later when my head is in the toilet & i'm turning my body inside out .__. & i have a fairly high tolerance to oxycodone. PLEASE do not do more.

<3

Ya your right I was looking for a buzz. In a city as big as this I would think there would be some kind of variety other than dirt weed lol.

4-5s rarely does anything for anyone with a tolerance. I have a high oxy tolerance and can do 10-10s of those. From what I understand 10 mg of oxycodone is about the equal of 30-40 mg of hydrocodone. Now on the other hand a Zohydro (hydrocodones supposed Roxy) is quite strong. Go figure.