Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-HO-MET Legality

nooodle

Bluelighter
Anyone know the current legality for '4-HO-MET' In Australia? Looking to buy some pills on a RC website for my lab rats but i'm unsure if it's legal or not due to lack of information online. Erowid said it could be illegal but it's not certain and no other websites seem to give any answers at all.

Anyone have experience with it or know?
Please let me know, cheers.

I'm in SA btw.

I don't know much about Australia drug laws but I'd imagine it's illegal given that it's an established tryptamine.

(unless Australia has a looser system than the UK, which I doubt)

I don't know much about Australia drug laws but I'd imagine it's illegal given that it's an established tryptamine.

(unless Australia has a looser system than the UK, which I doubt)
Yeah it's illegal, Australia's system is much tighter than UK's its fucked.

4 HO MET is an illegal analogue under Australian law ?

...but it's one of my favorite psychedelics. ?

Last edited:
4 HO MET is an illegal analogue under Australian law ?

...but it's one of my favorite psychedelics. ?

Do you know any legal RC's in Australia? I've looked at a bunch and all of them seem to be illegal but i kinda wanna try some that are currently legal.

^Australia has an analogue act whereby anything that resembles a heavily scheduled drug is automatically criminalized. If something like psilocybin is illegal (which of course it is), anything analogous or homologous to its structure is also illegal unless exempted. It's an opt out system which is ridiculously draconian. There are no legal RCs in Australia, nor quasi or semi legal. If you order any analogue of LSD, psychedelic tryptamines or phenethylamines into Australia, you're committing a crime. ?

I have disagreed with it so ended up ignoring it. I only ever lost some JWH-018 and it simply never arrived so I might have been ripped off, besides that everything I've ordered made it through. Note that this was many years ago, I no longer run that risk... but i consider it a risk that I'm glad I took.

^Australia has an analogue act whereby anything that resembles a heavily scheduled drug is automatically criminalized. If something like psilocybin is illegal (which of course it is), anything analogous or homologous to its structure is also illegal unless exempted. It's an opt out system which is ridiculously draconian. There are no legal RCs in Australia, nor quasi or semi legal. If you order any analogue of LSD, psychedelic tryptamines or phenethylamines into Australia, you're committing a crime. ?

I have disagreed with it so ended up ignoring it. I only ever lost some JWH-018 and it simply never arrived so I might have been ripped off, besides that everything I've ordered made it through. Note that this was many years ago, I no longer run that risk... but i consider it a risk that I'm glad I took.

Well.... fuck!

cheers for da knowledge