Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-fmp - New Experience - Careful not to over do it

naatural

Bluelighter
Hia, just wanted to share an old old 4-fluoroamphetamine experience I had, which goes to show it can be a very bad idea to redose when you're starting to feel uncomfortably sober.

Started off with a dose of around 150mg of the stuff (am confident it was clean and pure).

After about 20-30 min had a very similar "rush" feeling to mdma, in fact it would be almost indistinguishable although I knew I'd caned mdma quite a lot before so am sure that had an effect on my opinion.

very dancy, very fun, very sociable drug. Feels much less shallow than mephedrone for all the brits on this forum... unfortunately it's immportant to note that once you settle down to a speedy baseline it's a very bad idea to redose... that is what I did unfortunately, which caused me to lose a fair bit of control, hit the drink without any second consideration and overall caused a very embarassing night.

Whilst I'm sure most of you can handle a full 250mg of the stuff... it's important to remember it leaves you massively stumilated after a while. (not exactly an uncomfrtable or comedown type of stimulation, but basically makes you very prone to silly ideas)

hope this is a useful description... x