• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt - Visible veins, is it dangerous?

Robinvanpersie

Bluelighter
This might be a stupid question but when taking 4-aco-dmt or sometimes shrooms I get really visible veins. I've heard some get blue lips and numb fingers.
Why is this happening and is it dangerous?

Are you sure it's not being amplified by the trippiness? Whenever I get warm or hot my veins come out like that. No hallucinogens necessary. I'm no expert but I'm going to hazard a guess it's nothing to worry about.

I get really big veins and low bpm (around 50) everytime I use 4-aco-DMT nowadays. It used to be random in terms of bpm and veins, sometimes be in alarmingly high but now I think it's just that I'm very relaxed on 4-aco-DMT. I wouldn't worry about it.

As for what causes it I am pretty sure it is just being more relaxed. (Physically and mentally)

No it's definitely more visible when tripping and not only in my mind. I took some photos that I watched the other day. Is this what people refer to as vasoconstriction?

Im typically more afraid of not being able to find my veins at all, which i associate with vasoconstriction. That is a warning sign IMO, but enlarged veins would be vasodilation due to increased body temp and respiratory activity.

Im typically more afraid of not being able to find my veins at all, which i associate with vasoconstriction. That is a warning sign IMO, but enlarged veins would be vasodilation due to increased body temp and respiratory activity.

I would say exactly that plus; vasodilation is exactly like pupil dilation, when on psilocin our body increase its activity to reduce the electical conduct necessary to think to take another point of view, lower brain activity but more selective actions with more impact since there is more energy in every actions made. It is like selectivity+more energy in the brain and when your brain needs more blood you body reacts by vasodilating which in the case of people with already dilated veins makes them pop out just like training but in this case its your brain that is training.