• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt redundancies

Yet again, the experience sounds incredible. I had actually managed to put this one out of my mind until I read your glowing report:)

blue)dolphin said:
I don't think 4-aco-MiPT hcl is all that more potent than 4-aco-DMT fumerate .... in the range of 5% to 10% in my experience.

I was talking about 4-ho-mipt hcl, which is more potent than 4-aco-mipt hcl. Still, it was a rough estimation.

And Xor, glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

Xorkoth said:

The only thing is, after the first hour and a half, I laid down to listen to music and meditate, and before I knew it, I woke up with a start after the entire 80-minute CD was over, with absolutely no memory of that stretch of time at all.

A similar thing happened to me. I was in my tent at an open-air party. The music gradually shifted from funky house to less funky house, progressive, prog-psy, psy, full-on, then crazy evil dark psy...

I laid down during some house... and came to and heard something along the lines of "MASTER... ALLOW US TO DEMONSTRATE OUR ALLEGIANCE... BY DESTROYING THE HUMANS ON THE OUTLYING COLONIES... doof. doofdoof. doof. DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF....".

Hours must have passed. I would hear the music a little in between, but I wasn't really very coherent yet. Then I sort of "awoke".

I know no one asked me directly, but I am hoping psilacetin has enough differences from mushrooms to make it interesting. A reason I don't care for miprocin is because I found the trip indistinguishable from mushrooms. And mushrooms are far from my favorite. I hope psilacetin is interesting in its own right.

Yeah, I bet it's a lot different though, as miprocetin/miprocetyl is pretty different from miprocin which is much like shrooms only it seems it's much harder to see (bad depth perception, strange visuals)

fizzacyst said:
A similar thing happened to me. I was in my tent at an open-air party. The music gradually shifted from funky house to less funky house, progressive, prog-psy, psy, full-on, then crazy evil dark psy...

I laid down during some house... and came to and heard something along the lines of "MASTER... ALLOW US TO DEMONSTRATE OUR ALLEGIANCE... BY DESTROYING THE HUMANS ON THE OUTLYING COLONIES... doof. doofdoof. doof. DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF....".

Ahahahahaha. That is so funny. DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF!

I got a hold of some of this stuff and I love it, possibly my favorite psychadelic. I don't find it much like mushrooms, much less of a head fuck and I got awesome visuals of 7mg snorted. Everyone who's tried it has loved it too.

Shame it's nearly all gone :(

Is there any reason to believe that this substance might be dangerous to use while on an SSRI? Or perhaps an increase/decrease in effects?

SSRIs are said to decrease the effects of psychedelics in the psilocin class. However, I never noted that personally and I was on prozac for a few years when I was actively tripping.

Yeah, I haven't noticed any decrease in effect when I've done mushrooms. I was just wondering if there might be any special difference with this chemical that would effect me. I don't know much chemistry to figure it out so I just wanted to make sure.

No one really knows, but there is no reason there should be any interaction to be alarmed about...the acetyl group is cleaved off the 4-oxygen once in the body, so it ends up forming psilocin in the end anyway.

Alright, so I took 15mg about 3 hours ago, and apart from clearer vision, more vibrant colors, and a general feeling of sedation I'm not experiencing any other effects. I'm completely clear-headed and am only recieving mild changes to my thought process.
It appears to me that the effects of 4-AcO-DMT seem to be lessened to a moderate degree by SSRI's. This is odd considering I noticed no reduction in the effects of mushrooms while on SSRI's.
Maybe I just have a high tolerance to this stuff or something.

Psychedelics_r_best said:
^What would you account for the slight difference in effects then? Perhaps not all of it being cleaved?

That has been proposed. It is also just as likely that the differences come from it needing to be metabolized first...slower absorbtion rates change the nature of the trip. It seems even different salts feel 'different'..many don't seem as responsive to fumarate salts. I know bringing that argument in is a stretch, but it goes to show that different absorbtion rates will change the nature of the effects.

The effects are probably lessened slightly by SSRIs, but 15 mg is a pretty small dose anyway. If 15 did almost nothing, try 20 and then 25 mg. I'm sure once you get in the 25 + mg area, you'll be feeling it.

its not a salt its a base, and its called Psilocybin
you can make it a salt, like Psilocybin Hydrchloride

Dondante said:
The effects are probably lessened slightly by SSRIs, but 15 mg is a pretty small dose anyway. If 15 did almost nothing, try 20 and then 25 mg. I'm sure once you get in the 25 + mg area, you'll be feeling it.

15 is a small dose, really? I've heard 15mg for some can be overwhelming comparing or exceeding an eigth of mushrooms.