• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt redundancies

blue)dolphin said:
And also, I will probably never take DOC again, ever.

How interesting. And to think that you were raving about DOC soooo much just a while beforehand. Would you care to elaborate on your reasons for not ingesting this chemical, which you considered to be (almost) on par with acid, anymore?

Guess everybody's different and people's perceptions do change over time. But when they do it's interesting to know why.

Dondante said:
As far as the acidic solution, I doubt it will make a difference, but I could be wrong. First of all, your stomach pH is much lower than lemon juice. Secondly, since you already have pure powder and the chemical is not tied up in some fungus, it should be absorbed pretty fast as is.

Yeah, that pretty much the way I feel as well, I just thought the acidic solution before it hits my stomach may perhaps do something to the acetoxy to make it more like pure psilocin. I doubt I could tell the difference anyway, without having pure psilocin to compare.

djfriendly said:
I don't read that board. Are they still claiming over there that lemon juice increases mushrooms' potency by 5X?

I haven't kept up with the thread since I tried it myself. In my opinion, its definately not 5x, but also definately not placebo either. I've had some suprisingly intense trips from 1.5g or less that are completely over two hours from ingestion with this method. It doesn't 'increase the potency' per se, its just the same ammount of active material being metabolised faster due to factors such as the a) powdering (increases surface area of the mushrooms and greatly speeds digestion) and a) lemon juice perhaps does something similar to what fastandbulbous was talking about. With the pure chemical a) would not be a factor, but b) might still be.

JuicyJay said:
Hmmmm, with reports here stating that 8mg orally produced a +3, I don't think I'll be snorting 15mg....

I will most likely eat 5mg, then 10mg, then 15mg. Rather be safe than sorry, and I know how that is :(
wow realy>? my friend SWIM aka POOT did 25 mng and described it as the most intense DMT like exp ever
I.V. administration was reported at 7mg being like an intense +3. Insufilation of 15-25 milligrams produces this sameffect. Oral administration of 20-30 mg should get the right dose..

I want to hear back from the guy that did 40mg orally.

Also, the shroom lemon juice thing is real, but its not lemon juice per se, its something to do with acidity of specific drinks (grapefruit juice works even better for me) affecting the breakdown of chemicals. It makes the trip harder and shorter, for most of the people I know.

Ximot said:
How interesting. And to think that you were raving about DOC soooo much just a while beforehand. Would you care to elaborate on your reasons for not ingesting this chemical, which you considered to be (almost) on par with acid, anymore?

Guess everybody's different and people's perceptions do change over time. But when they do it's interesting to know why.

A few reasons... I don't have time for long trips anymore, I don't trip nearly as often as I used to, and when I do I'd rather just eat my favorite psychedelic.

Yeah DOC is great. Doesn't mean I want to eat it right now.

^^^^ Very good question. I'm quite curious about that myself, although not curious enough to be the first one to try.

I would imagine it is, but I'm unsure because most people have the fumarate form and I don't know enough about chemistry to know how that would effect vaporization. The 4-AcO-DMT I have seen looks EXACTLY like the 5-MeO-DMT I have seen. It would be nice if it was more like N,N though rather than 5-MeO...

Someone on another forum said something about smoking it and they claimed it did nothing. It was probably destroyed by the heat. IV did the trick for me though. Rapid onset, short duration, and only one downfall. You gotta use a rig :(

Jamshyd, yeah they are. Psilocin/psilocybin extracts have been smoked and reported to be very similar to smoked n,n-DMT. The ability to smoke it seems to be the biggest advantage to extracting the alkaloids out of mushrooms - and extracting is becoming increasingly popular.

Oh I don't deny that some people tried smoking shrooms (or extracts thereof). But it is certainly not the most common way of consuming shrooms, no?

Jamshyd said:
Perhaps, but do remember that 4-Ho-DMT and 4-PhO-DMT are almost never smoked ;).

i assumed this was because they are not around in the pure form.
And smoking mushrooms would be silly considering the amount you would have to smoke.

What would the approxamite dosage be? I'm assuming the halving still applies. Possibly a third of the original dose?

I just took 10mg as a small bump :)

Sounds like you had a crazy trip^^^^^^!!!!!

Well I'm pretty sure this 10mg didn't affect me. Maybe it did?

About half an hour after I took the 4-AcO-DMT, still feeling quite sober, I insufflated 10mg of 2c-b. Things deffinatly took off from there.

I cried, it was beautiful really......

I don't think I've ever had that much headspace that was enjoyable. I don't know if the aco-dmt helped with this, but I had an amazing experience with it. It felt great to just cry while gazing at the magnificent brightly colored rainbows.

I don't even know how to describe it.

I have 15mg 4-AcO-DMT left. Should I just eat the rest of it next time?

:)

JuicyJay said:
What would the approxamite dosage be? I'm assuming the halving still applies. Possibly a third of the original dose?

I just took 10mg as a small bump :)

I'd say a little more than a half for plugging, if it's in a capsule. Usually I'm peaking within 30 minutes from most t's rectally, and it usually takes about an hour an a half for me to come up orally (slow absorption/metabolism unfortunately). But yeah, if you have 15mg left, I'd say go for it rectal.

Ximot said:
lots of tryptamines have such a low burning point that smoking them brings with it a risk of them being destroyed as the heat gets too high (charring) and the user therefore not getting a high off smoking it, at least if put on foil or in a pipe. Case in point: 5-MeO-DALT, 4-AcO-Dipt, 4-HO-Mipt... Maybe the bullet/bulb method would work?
I've smoked 4-aco/ho-dipt/mipt off foil without problems apart from a very rapid comeup. Seemed about as strong as oral. Perhaps the destruction from heat is offset by greater potency via this route? I didn't realize 4-aco-dmt was available, I assumed everyone was scared to stock it because it might be metabilized to psilocin. But of course it's notforhuman consumption, right?

/\ well, I wasted a few mg of 4-aco-dipt added to a joint that way, Didn't do anything bar mild alerts. Same with 5-MeO-DALT, though that one's subtle at teh best of times anyway... so I smoked 50mg off tinfoil and got fewer fx than I usually get off 25 oral...

I took Piracetam *one* time before tripping... never again!

1 hit of LSD from a batch I was familiar with, estimated around 75ug or something (Average-good hit)... turned into quite a brain-fuck! Wayyy to hectic and uncomfortable almost schizo experience.

Piracetam + psychedelics is bad news IMO

4-aco-DMT is great news on the other hand

Yep, my most intense trip ever, and one of my +4s, was with piracetam and 18mg of 2C-E. While I'm glad I had the experience because it was incredibly mindblowing and revealing, I will never repeat it because it scared the living shit out of me. But it did contain the most incredible and detailed content of any trip I've had, by a longshot.

I also had it once an hour before taking 6mg of 5-MeO-MiPT, but it just seemed to totally eliminate all the psychedelic effects and made me instead feel like I had a bad head cold. Odd.

I wouldn't say piracetam + psychedelics is bad news, at least not always. But it is unpredictable and can cause wildly powerful trips. I definitely wouldn't recommend it, and if you decide to try, definitely make sure you're ready to have the trip of your life which you are unlikely to enjoy.

I little off topic, but I wonder if any other 'nootropics' would have any effect? I also have hydergine and vinpocetine, but piracetam is the only one that specifically states that it interacts with 'psychotropic drugs'.

Its good to see more reports on this substance coming out, I've had to put things on hold as my scale was messing up, one minute it would say 7mg, then 14, then 0 or something, definitely not acceptable. Perhaps I will just take an average of 10 measurements or so, and then do a liquid measurement. Either that or just stick to shrooms...

Oh and where is the guy that did the 40mg? I'm I the only one who finds it annoying when people start taking herioc doses of brand new chemicals and then disappear from the thread, never to post again...

Last edited:
yep, Hydergine for sure, vinca extract def. most nootrops are way underestimated not to mention underresearched as far as interactions go.

now, while piracetam is a daily for god knows how many years now, its interactions are very odd indeed with the various classes - 2Cs are one thing, while trypts a different ballgame altogether, and n,n-DMT et al are especially liable to project one into a notaltogethersopleasant demention. right, yaes?