View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt - quality 2020

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Have any UK 4-aco-dmt fanatics noticed a drop in availability and quality over the last year? Last year you were getting really good fine powder really white. Now it's changed to a shitty chalky look - either shit quality production or the cut. Is there any hope it will return? I hear a chinese worker fell into the vat while they were making it and by the time they got to him all that was left were his brogues.

Oxfords not brogues *

As to the quality in the uk I can not comment but I’ve noticed batches here do vary

Does the color/texture actually indicate purity though? There are freebase an fumarate forms listed on my vendors website, you sure you are getting the same type as last time? I still have a shit ton of pellets I don't even like it that much, much prefer the mushrooms

I have two batches, one more tan, one more crystal white, but both being equipotent that I can tell. I don't live in the UK but I bet you 100% of 4-aco-dmt comes from one country of origin.

I think the substance changes color due to heat/time. The 'degraded' yellowish batch I have sat on a boat for 3 months before I got it, but the white batch came quickly and wasn't exposed to heat. Yet again, no noticeable variation in experience per mg.

Both my batches are fumerate btw.

I have had like maybe ten different batches over the years and yes the snow white is beautiful and generally that's what my vendor sends. But like Gravy is saying the sandyness comes from heat and time at room temperature. If you keep it in an amber vial in the freezer it stays white for years. I've gotten tan batches from the start before but it was still really potent and I tripped hard, the color changing is signs of degradation Trypamines are pretty sensitive but that being said even having 4-AcO-DMT left at room temperature for a year I still tripped fine off sandy powder. I mean people took 4-HO-DET batch years ago that degraded to black gloop and still tripped so I'd deff still use it regardless, it was either that or 4-AcO-DET it was early on in the RC scene when the first batch became publicly available.

I've had 4-aco-mipt and 4-aco-dipt that definitely got darker and more granular, as opposed to the pure white powder they came as, that showed no appreciable difference in potency. I've read of highly degraded 4-ho-det that was black and still fully active (for clarification, it was 4-ho-det I read about, not necessarily the same batch as referred to above). As has been said already, highly recommend storing 4-subbed dialkyl tryptamines in an amber class vial (often available at headshops) at around -15 degrees Celsius for the long term.

I've never had an issue with a 5-meo tryptamine or simple n,n dialkyl tryptamines showing any noticeable degradation as long as properly stored. I imagine if someone forgot some in a simple baggie in a glove compartment or something on a hot, humid day, rapid degradation could occur.

Edit: I would be remiss to mention that none of my tryptamines were the fumarate salts so common these days, they were HCl salts obtained around the time of WebTryp.

Last edited:
Does the color/texture actually indicate purity though? There are freebase an fumarate forms listed on my vendors website, you sure you are getting the same type as last time? I still have a shit ton of pellets I don't even like it that much, much prefer the mushrooms

Why arn't you keen viral? Low dose I was underwhelmed but when you up the dose to I dunno..100mg plus it's just like ayahuasca. It's sold as "mushrooms" but it's really oral dmt.

Why arn't you keen viral? Low dose I was underwhelmed but when you up the dose to I dunno..100mg plus it's just like ayahuasca. It's sold as "mushrooms" but it's really oral dmt.
Well I have not done anywhere near that, I think I did 30 once. The come up feels weird and uncomfortable I just feel flushed and warm. I'm sure I will give it another try sometime