View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 4-AcO-DMT dosage question…

keseyhitchens

Bluelighter
So it says on the psychonaught wiki that the doses for snorting is slightly higher, they are almost the same. This is very unusual, I’ve never see that with any water soulable (snortable) drug ever. As you can see from the screenshot of the 4-aco’s page the top dose is 50 for insufflated and 45 oral. I’m getting some soon and I want to be safe with my doses. Is this info correct? I plan on snorting it too and want to know how much less the dose should be.

Yeah ive noticed this as well. My friends called it mushroom powder and we snorted quite a bit one night. It was less potent than eating IMO

Yeah ive noticed this as well. My friends called it mushroom powder and we snorted quite a bit one night. It was less potent than eating IMO
Yea I’ve been devouring info on it since I found the site and ordered it, strictly not for human consumption of course. I think I’m just gonna go 10mg nasally at first and see what that does, get a feel for it. I was just curious what was up with that dosage guide so thank you for letting me know your experience! Actually I have a question, should I eat it first or snort it. I’ve snorted 2-CB and I think DOM I can’t remember, one of those speedy psychs so I have experience with intranasal psychedelics I’m not going in blind just fyi.

I really hate snorting things but that is just me. But I can say once I snorted 12 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT and it was a lighter experience than eating 12 mgs. Orally is quick and effective. I thought it may be stronger by snorting so I gave it one shot to test. At some point will try rectal too but have procrastinated out of fear I will waste a dose doing it wrong. But I hear that is stronger than oral.

I think Cream Gravy? said it best. 10 mgs is about like 2 grams of mushrooms. Snorting that was much lighter and since I dislike snorting am totally ok with the oral route. The stuff hits quick. Wears off quick too, not quite as long as mushrooms.

Actually I have a question, should I eat it first or snort it
Would agree with @JackARoe i would eat it. I always thought my friends were silly for snorting it but it was all in good fun so i joined in. It was less potent and didn't seem to change duration much...

I really hate snorting things but that is just me. But I can say once I snorted 12 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT and it was a lighter experience than eating 12 mgs. Orally is quick and effective. I thought it may be stronger by snorting so I gave it one shot to test. At some point will try rectal too but have procrastinated out of fear I will waste a dose doing it wrong. But I hear that is stronger than oral.

I think Cream Gravy? said it best. 10 mgs is about like 2 grams of mushrooms. Snorting that was much lighter and since I dislike snorting am totally ok with the oral route. The stuff hits quick. Wears off quick too, not quite as long as mushrooms.
Would agree with @JackARoe i would eat it. I always thought my friends were silly for snorting it but it was all in good fun so i joined in. It was less potent and didn't seem to change duration much...
Alright eat it I will! Thank you both!

Alright eat it I will! Thank you both!
When I do things orally I usually take it on an empty stomach, then have like a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich 10 minutes in, something light. I don't like tripping on a total empty stomach so that has been my routine. With 4-ACO-DMT I have started tripping at 20 minutes in and full on at 40 minutes. I always felt that taking any drug on a full stomach was too risky. I have heard crazy stories of things kicking in 3 hours later. The only thing intranasal I will let myself do is DPT. Will never do 4-ACO again that way.

Enjoy!

When I do things orally I usually take it on an empty stomach, then have like a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich 10 minutes in, something light. I don't like tripping on a total empty stomach so that has been my routine. With 4-ACO-DMT I have started tripping at 20 minutes in and full on at 40 minutes. I always felt that taking any drug on a full stomach was too risky. I have heard crazy stories of things kicking in 3 hours later. The only thing intranasal I will let myself do is DPT. Will never do 4-ACO again that way.

Enjoy!
Alright I’ve done shrooms before and I don’t eat before that because it makes the gastric problems worse but ive read the 4-AcO doesn’t have that, I’ll eat some fruit before.