View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3rd Flush!

sailor bugg

Bluelighter
Well after 4 days from being dunked this is what one cake put out on its third flush!!

These are the biggest I've had yet! The biggest one has an extra strength tylonol beside it for comparison. Not sure of the weight but its gotta be a pretty good wet weight. I won't be doing them though, after my last trip I've sworn off psychedelics. Although my friend really wants to trip with me, but he gets really annoying when he trips and just wants to listen to grateful dead lol. Now I have a total of 9 1/2 pint B+ cakes in my fruiting chamber 4 that just got birthed two days ago and put in the chamber (all had in vitro pins). And 5 cakes on their third flush. I would have had more mushrooms dried out from previous flushes but the ones I has from the second flush got wet and all covered in mold.

Also got my hydroponic grow stuff in the mail!

Going to be using a 5 gallon DWC kit to hopefully grow about 6 fully grown and matured tasmanian purple/white poppies. Have a pH meter, grow/bloom/micro nutrients, rock will plugs to start the seedlings in, a 60w blue/white 6500 lum LED panel and a 300w 6-band/ir/uv 12000 lum LED panel.

That's pretty good going bugg - you are the mushroom master!

If you wanted to try opium before bothering to grow them you can pick them up in a lot of dried flower shops and then just make tea out of the heads. It's not the greatest high in the world, lot more stimulating than most opiates because of the thebane but it does produce a strange half-awake dream state if you're lucky.

Thanks for the kudos on the mushrooms, I'm growing them faster than I know what to do with them :p. They're by far one of my favourite hobbies I've ever had.

As for the poppies, yea I read that they don't do the best indoors, but I really am keen on giving it a whirl. Not mainly for opium, but to give to my mom to have in her back porch space when they're grown up. She loves poppies.