• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 3mg Klonopin and 90mg morphine

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I took 3 sustained release morphine 30mg orally 3 hours ago but only feeling a small buzz. Will 3mg of clonazepam potentiate it enough? And It shouldn't knock me out right? Because I typically take 5mg clonazepam and a beer to get a good long buzz. But mixed with opiates I'm not sure of the proper dose to not fall asleep but have fun. I love mixing the two and know this combo won't be dangerous to me. Any advice?

i'd say 2mg at most to be on the safe side for HR and not ruining anything.

I would be safe honestly if I took 4mg Kpin, worse case scenario i go to sleep lol

i'd say 2mg at most to be on the safe side for HR and not ruining anything.
This, i also was gonna suggest lower klonopin dose, if i was you id probably start at 2 and go up depending on how i felt because tolerance

The thing is, on occasion, those dosages could go sideways or timing could be off. I err on the side of caution.

I would be safe honestly if I took 4mg Kpin, worse case scenario i go to sleep lol
if you know what to take and be safe then honestly why are you here asking? mixing 2 cns depressants is very dangerous. and "just falling asleep" may be the last thing you do mixing these 2 so I would highly take the advice of others.

if you know what to take and be safe then honestly why are you here asking? mixing 2 cns depressants is very dangerous. and "just falling asleep" may be the last thing you do mixing these 2 so I would highly take the advice of others.

Well i took the 3mg an hour ago, and other than finally nodding a bit I'm feeling great. Definitely coherent

This
And please post questions like this in BDD next time :)