• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 399 mcg Fentanyl all at once?

Splashstorm

Greenlighter
I heard this drug was really dangerous but then I read that it takes 2000 mcg (2 grams) to kill someone... Is this true? I saw it on a reliable medical site and then googled more and found other sources saying the same thing. So would 400 mcg of fentanyl kill someone who never tried opiates before? It seems people have died on much less, which is why I was confused when I saw the 2000 mcg thing.

Roa? Use a dosage calculator. The injectable soulution i remember came in 50mcg./ML. 2,000Mg equals 2g. Redo your math before you kill yourself. 50-100Mcg iv would be a good dose. Remember you can always take more. You can never take less.

The lethal dose of fentanyl depends on a lot of things, body weight, how it is administered, pre-existing tolerance, if they're on any other drugs, etc...

If you're doing fentanyl recreationally, keep the dosage as low as possible.

I think you mixed up the units, 2000 mcg (micrograms) does not equal 2 grams, but 2 mg (milligrams) so one mcg would be 0.000001 gram, even 1 mg (1000mcg) of fentanyl could kill you if you are opioid naive. Stay low and don't forget you can always take more, but you can't take less

I think you mixed up the units, 2000 mcg (micrograms) does not equal 2 grams, but 2 mg (milligrams) so one mcg would be 0.000001 gram, even 1 mg (1000mcg) of fentanyl could kill you if you are opioid naive. Stay low and don't forget you can always take more, but you can't take less

This. You aren't understanding the measurement units properly, and if you don't have those down PLEASE do not fuck with fentanyl. It is far too dangerous for someone without knowledge in its dosages and proper measuring tools.

2 grams would kill a herd of elephants.