• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg Roxi vs. 8mg Dilaudid

Blowpana

Greenlighter
So I've seen a post similar, but not quite what I was looking for. I'll start by saying I used to be a user of Opana 40mg ER for a couple years, until I finally took the initiative to kick it. Been clean of that for about 6 months, but I lessened the strength of pills I'm taking, and way less frequency. Anyway, my question, I like to snort my drugs and I heard that the Dillys BA is useless, so the Roxicodone is better there. But with my experience, snorting, I like the Dilly's better, especially since they are a little bigger (more bang for the buck), I know some of the excess size may be filler, and maybe it is just mental not sure, but contrary to others' belief I like the Dilly's for nasal administration. Thoughts???

In terms of recreational use id prefer Dilaudid as well,I enjoy snorting those as well, they don't last long as long as roxys do that's the only downpoint for me.

How many does it take to feel good for you?? I used to do Opana, a lot stronger, many times a day for a couple years, been off for like 5-6 months now but it still takes at least 1-2 for me, and ideally 2-3 to get to where I want, and they are expensive.

Isn't this a duplicate of your other thread? Check the response on the other one and choose one to delete. One will probably be closed anyways.