• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg oxycodone question

Tenzo520

Greenlighter
I'm a very high tolerance opiate user. My general dose of hydrocodone is about 200 mg and that just puts me at an ok feeling. I got 15 30mg oxycodone. Never had these before, last night I took 2 and barely felt it. Friend said to snort other said to swallow. I figure I'll try both, but my question is how much should I snort? I was guessing do 1 full one and wait like 15? 20? Minutes then one more of I'm almost good? Or just swallow 4 of them because that closer to my hydro dose based on the conversion of oxy being about 1.5x stronger per MG.

also what is this "rush" people say when snorting it? Never really felt an opiate rush...

Hi Tenzo - I too am very high tolerant to oxycodone. I'm a chronic pain patient and have been on oxy's for almost 6 years now. Got to the point of being prescribed 240 mg per day - 60 mg four times a day , although I've taken more when the pain was intolerable. I've never felt a buzz of any kind while taking my regular dosage. I have 30 mg tablets also and once took 90 mg's to try and get my pain down, swallowed them. I did catch a light buzz from this dose, but I wouldn't advise taking four all at one time. That's 120 mgs. You must be very careful with the sedating effect oxy has. Wouldn't want to take this high a dose then lay down to sleep and not wake up! And please don't snort them, just take it for what it is intended for. Wishing you all the best.