• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg Morphine Sulfate Extended Release

bathhousebetty

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to posting threads, as I've just signed up for an account. This is my first thread actually, so forgive me if I break any codes of conduct! I've been visiting this site for years & am very thankful for the advice all of you lovely folks have provided for me.

Anyway, here I go. So I have a relatively high tolerance to opiates (200mg oxycodone a day) off & on for the past two years. Maybe only a week break at a time, so my tolerance game is strong. I'm not proud of that, so please don't get my words twisted. However, I have questions regarding Morphine Sulfate ER. I have about 13 of these in 30mg, so my question is what is the best way to go about taking these orally? I have zero experience with IV drugs & I don't want anything to do with that due to infections & issues I've watched friends experience. Basically, I took 90mg & put them in ziplock. I then proceeded to bash those mf's with a mallet & crushed them to a fine powder. Then I popped them in capsules equally weighed & swallowed them HOPING that Id get a small nod. Long shot, I know.

So does the process even make a difference? I'm aware that these have a gelly wax consistency meant to deter folks such as myself, but if I'm wasting my time please tell me. I couldn't stomach chewing them, so yes I'm a sissy bitch LOL. But if it isn't even worth it to split them, feel free to let me know.

If you have a tolerance of 200mg oxy then you would likely need all 13 of those to get high since orally they have a low BA. I personally love oral morphine and 120mg gets me off but I definitely don't have a tolerance like yours

Well the process makes a little difference, as in if you crush them, opposed to leaving them whole, the onset will be faster. This is important with morphine sulphate, 'cause the first pass metabolism, takes away a lot of it's "goodies". For this reason, plugging becomes one of the most efficient routes of administration. It absorbs the fastest that route, beating the first pass metabolism, kind of like a race, so to speak. However if you think plugging is gross, (can't blame anyone if they think so.) You can crush them and add them to a drink, juice, tea, or milk, anything will do. This isnt as effective as plugging, but will be the fastest onset when taking it orally. Morphine sulphate gives morphine a bad name, morphine hcl, is vastly superior to the sulphate. Maybe look into potentiating methods, to get the most out this underwhelming opiate..

- Hopeless Soul

Thank you very much for this advice! Exactly what I was looking for & you pretty much covered all bases. So an update from my experience last night! You're absolutely right, these are underwhelming BUT you're also right that crushing them does indeed make a difference. I even felt a little euphoria after about 180mg. Definitely not oxy, but I can't complain because I got more of a head change than I had initially thought I would.

In the midst of all that foolery, I also let a seltzer extract sit with about 200mg of morphine sulfate overnight. I was amazed to what I woke up to lol! The waxy gelly garbage stuck to the sides of the seltzer bottle, completely stuck while the remaining seltzer had a nice foggy but smooth look to it, so I'm slowly sipping away as we speak. I'm hoping this experiment works because it's sure a lot easier than beating them with a mallet & putting them in capsules. Do you have any experience with extracting? I could use all the advice I can get haha. Thanks for everything man!

FYI I'm not drinking that entire bottle by myself. I'm splitting it with my roommate & taking it very slow because I'm still new with extractions & I don't feel like visiting the emergency room today lol.