• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

300mg of vyvanse at once!!! Help

Nelson1233

Greenlighter
Hey guys just wanting to know if anyone who overdose on vyvanse have these symptoms. Well after I took the 300mg of vyvanse everything was going good until my body. Began to sweat and my heart started to race really bad my body was going numb and had a tingling feeling going and muscles were cramping up. I will never do this ever I again and learned my lesson. 2 days later I went to get checked and to the ER to have everything checked they said everything was good but I had my heart rate go up and down out of nowhere. So they recomended me to see a cardiologist my heart has got better. Now the issue is Ihe been feel in lightheaded for the past week and my vision has gotten blurry and my heart is not 100% good my hands begin to get sometimes numb I also feel disoriented like my body is not fully here and at times hard to process things and pay full attention. I mean these symptoms are not going away it's been a week I don't know what is is please if any one has any idea of what this is please let me know. I think there might be an issue with my nerves or worse my heart so please do not hesistate to answer. Email me at [email protected][/email