• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

300mg diazepam and 60mg codeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonnaod

Bluelighter
not much happening took it about half an hour ago will I blackout or have I wasted my diazepam

They must be bunk vallies m8t if youve taken 300mg an still wide awake youve been rippt off?

m8 u always post the most aimless and depressing threads, get yaself to rehab/detox or something

Damn and I worry myself when I choose to "have fun" certain days and take 20-30 mgs instead of my normal 5-10... I'm thinking either bunk or exaggerated

I think it goes without saying, but 300mg Diazepam (Valium) is extreme. Taking any other CNS depressant with this quantity of Benzodiazepine could easily kill.

that's an entire script of blue Vs, mate.

the codeine would just increase danger.. i've always found it was the worst for respiratory depression for me...

It's people like this who give us recreational users a hard time.

When you die, and it's only a matter of time taking doses like this and mixing other CNS depressions drugs together at the same time, the media will portray all drug users in a bad way because of your actions. Not to mention you make it much harder for legitimate users to get prescriptions for such drugs.

Shame on you.

I mean, I'm almost certain that this is simply a troll post, but due to the dangerous nature, it's something that we must confront with our usual attention.

There is a vice article about valium abuse and some of the people would take 20+ pills 200mgs at a time - pretty depressing documentary here

I get my diazepam prescribed m8 30mg daily but saved some up and took 300mg in yellows and it done fuck all

Status
Not open for further replies.