• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MOMC - Substituted Cathinone

lolwhatzdrugs

Bluelighter
3-MOMC

No actual article, or data anywhere. Anyone? Experience?

I changed it up from the wikipedia article which can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substituted_cathinone

It's the fifth down
3_momc.jpg

Impotent, short lasting high that is somewhat similar to methedrone but not as good is what I can gather from this thread https://www.flashback.org/t2218133p6 (it's all in swedish though). Doesn't seem worth wasting money on considering methedrone was crap already from the beginning in my point of view.

Last edited:
Well I loved it so, that doesn't tell me much, but thanks for the thread post :)

I liked this and don't know whether it's fucked due to the translation or the guy, as most other posts seemed crystal clear.

Completely useless drug, mashed me up against a man for a few hours without getting any noticeable effect .. Can imagine that it works okay with a steady fucking fill in the foundation. But I tried big fat bombs and pulled noses, but the horse park never came. Lite lightweight prosperous, became quite warm, sly, bankers, facilitate sweating. however quite nicely against snake and swallow. But next 3mmc? Njaee .. to even try to find analogues in 3mmc is good fun at all, people who think 3mmc are good have never gained an mephedronehästspark

Last edited:
rofl I searched for that post and it translates into this (google does not translate slang too well :p):

"Completely worthless drug, ingested a gram over a few hours without much noticeable effect. I can imagine it would work if you were really fucking hammered to start with. But I tried parachuting large amounts and snorting though the kick was never to be found.

Some euphoria, felt warm, some headpounding, light sweats. Easy to snort and swallow.

But the next 3-mmc? Noooo to even try to come up with analogues of 3-mmc is funny, people who think 3-mmc is good has never gotten a proper kick from mephedrone."

Somehow it just cracks me up how it translated really fucking hammered into steady fucking fill in the foundation =D

Last edited:
Most others seemed rather comprehensible, so when I got to his message, and such things as "mashed me up against a man" and ". "Can imagine that it works okay with a steady fucking fill in the foundation. But I tried big fat bombs and pulled noses, but the horse park never came."

came up, I was like wtf?! I assumed it was Google's algorithm, as it was Chrome's auto translate.

Most others seemed rather comprehensible, so when I got to his message, and such things as "mashed me up against a man" and ". "Can imagine that it works okay with a steady fucking fill in the foundation. But I tried big fat bombs and pulled noses, but the horse park never came."
Must be a shill - that post makes whatever this is sound amazing! ;)

ahahahaha

I have yet to have a drug which "mashed me up against a man," But most "have a steady fucking fill." lol

Anyone else have more information on this drug?

I took just a bit over 100mg of 5-MAPB over the course of about 3.5 hours (rectally) I was never very high or feeling nice

So I did 10mg of 3-MOMC and probably have gone up to 35mg now, on top of that 5-MAPB from earlier.

I'm not gonna speculate "what drug it's like" It's like an empathogen and a fairly mild stimulant. With the extremely short duration without re-dosing. But the 3-MOMC added to it made it much much nicer. More euphoria, added bruxism (which wasn't happening at all when I was just taking the 5-MAPB., or at least as intense). I will admit I was plugging smaller amounts over time. It would be cutting a MDMA tab in four pieces and doing it over 8 hours. I feel nice.

Some qualities good, some not. I'd compare how I feel right now to a medium to high dose of 4-FA/F-MA

I personally liked it!

i wouldnt mind some more info as well ,maybe more defined dose,effects,duration,comedown for a first timer with 3momc.
thanks.

Never had a drug that had me mashed up against a man for hours.

Actually, though, I suppose my opiate use has had my wife mashed up against me for hours as I struggled to pound hard enough to achieve orgasm.

I don't know, I thought the thread took an interesting detour there.

Move along folks, nothing to see here - just Hammilton shagging his wife.

Somehow it just cracks me up how it translated really fucking hammered into steady fucking fill in the foundation =D
That translation had a few good moments actually.
"mashed me up against a man for a few hours" vs "ingested a gram over a few hours"

Hilarious, more of this please.

Looks like this shit never went anywhere?

Well I should be getting some eventually.... I'll let you know.

By the lack of enthusiasm I'm guessing that it isn't as good as methcathinone itself...

We'll see if I get mashed up.

this shit was easily the best rush ive ever had injecting anything. I can say the exact same for at least 10-15 other people who tried it in my town. it immediately dissolved. about .4 was the most I did and man it was the biggest blast of euphoria ever. I don't get why people are saying it's short acting. I was flying for a good hour and a half, and never had a bad come down except for the times when I kept doing more. it's more a drug meant to be used one time in the period of a couple days. like acid