• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 3-MMC and recapturing that first experience.

AllyHat

Greenlighter
Hi, first of all I am a daily benzo user (varies between the usual research chemicals, but I would consider myself to be in serious shit to find myself without any) and a daily kratom user (maybe 4-6 grams) and I recently ordering five 3-MMC pellets. I know it's cheaper in powder form but after a recent 2-fea session (which did nothing for me) I've decided the pain ain't worth it. The first two were absolute bliss, the next one pretty good, the last two just kept me awake longer.

I didn't follow or pay attention to the advice regarding resetting to base level before trying again and I just popped two with nearly zero effect this evening, except maybe a slightly heightened empathy and motivation (I am writing on here! And this is like my 3rd ever post!). I was wondering if the recommended two weeks is going to be affected by daily benzo use (say 12-15mg diazepam) and the kratom usage. I also ordered some 4-EMC (just.5g powder) and I guess there's no point in even trying that for at least two weeks.

Also any recommendations on good combos with both 3-MMC and 4-EMC and how long should I be abstaining from benzos or even cbds (I don't smoke weed)?

That's a lot of questions I know, but I'm happy to answer anybody else's.

Thanks for your time.