• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Thank you very much for saving me from a possible experience with those 2. I recently tried Methylone/6-apb combo
and it was off the charts. Not as intense as some of the beans I used to get, but way more intense than any RC
on the scene right now when it comes to loved up ridiculousness. First good roll I ever had on 6-apb but it was bcuz
I mixed the methylone with it. I had a terrible comedown for about an hour or two but then was ok after that. Still drains you like MDMA though. So, you say no 3mmc and 6-apb. Had you tried the methylone 6-apb combo yet?

Nah...3mmc is better than methylone. More intense and lasts longer. The combo of the two is absolutely amazing though and is closer to MDMA than either one is on its own. I would say it even beats the 6-apb/m1 combo just because the comedown isn't as bad from what I remember..and the roll itself is more speedy which I personally like better. But both combos are amazing. I do not recommend anyone try it however, as you could get serotonin syndrome. I know Ive gotten it before, from mixing all sort of shit. Usually it seems 6-apb is the culprit.

Ive read your posts in this thread, are you fucking serious? you are either peddling 3-mmc or get fucking SHIT drugs

Or you get/got shit 3mmc

I agree with everything kob says and I`ve had 3 types of 3mmc and the stuff that was first sold was shit.

Now the large crystal stuff is exactly as kob says.

It was all the good reports that made me try again and i`m glad i did as i too had dismissed it as crap.

I even know of some very well repected vendors who are still selling the shit versions of it.

How many different types and different vendors did you try before making your abvove statement?

ONE no doubt and now we`ll hear the cry `but my vendor doesnt sell shit` ....they all do sooner or later!

Swearing at people in this manner isnt something that is tolerated on bluelight.

If you have something constructive to say we`re all ears!

3-MMC is about a 7/10 on the meph scale is meph is a 10/10. It feels just as dopaminergic but not nearly as serotonergic. Lasts longer than meph. Feels rougher on the heart, though. The next day I feel more physically drained, although more psychologically intact than I would on meph. Fiendish, but again, not as fiendish as meph.

I find that I can concentrate on creative projects easier than on meph as I am not as distracted by how overwhelmingly good I feel. I don't get really chatty on it. If anything, I get sort of antisocial, but I DID once go to a bar on it (and LOTS of alcohol, obviously, as to seem normal among these bar-going straights) and sang karaoke. I was able to keep up conversation but eye contact sketched me out, like everyone would know I was high. Had to try to watch out for being wide-eyed.

I think it's much better snorted than orally. I dose about the same as I would meph, 150mg lines. I don't bother with taking it orally because it feels muted to me (but so did meph). Plugged is better than taking it orally.

I really like it, but it isn't the new meph. It's probably the closest on the market, though. Actually, I think it would combine well with 4-EMC as a poor man's 4-MMC.

I had 2 types. One off white small crystals shards almost powder like which were pretty good. Cant find them anymore.

Now there are these big crystals going around which are very bad! Most of the Vendors have these big crystals and I doubt its 3-mmc even!

Dont buy them. Just stimulation and heart problems. You will loose your money and health. No big crystals!

Disclaimers
I do not own a balance, so I have no idea about the doses involved in this experiment.
The supply is from a new, untested suppliers, but packaging and shipping were courteous and professional, so I am expecting this to be pretty good quality.

Personal Info
Weight :75 kg
Setting : At home, after a day of work. Alone.

Experience Report
9:45
Received two grams of small crystals that can easily be crushed with a card on a counter. The powder is not sticky, even after getting it ready for snorting.
Snorting is a little painful, but nothing too bad. Taste is similar to what I remember 4-MMC tasting like. Not much of a drip.
The rush is pretty strong, but doesn't last that long. In my opinion the rush is the best part of the experience. A lot of teeth grinding, but I've always had issues with that.
While the effects are quite impressive, especially after reading some less than stellar review; it is not 4-MMC. It's good, but none of that roll your eyes into the back of your skull feeling that I remember getting with 4-MMC. Which makes me like it even better ! It's more similar to cocaine in my opinion... Very clear-headed. Just a little too speedy for my personal taste but not enough that I would have an issue going through what I have left !
A good buy if you want something semi-legal and you have a good source.
Next time I'll try it combined with methylone as it seems to be one of bluelight's preferred combos...

2:52
Although most people tend to say it's not more-ish, I find re-dosing necessary to maintain a pleasant state of mind. I have no idea how much I went through as I don't have a balance and juste eye-ball it but I'd guess I went through around 300-500mg in the past five or so hours... Which is actually not that bad. I am not seeing time pass though, and it is getting late. Will do one last line, put it away and try to eventually fall asleep. Will report back tomorrow with day-after feelings.

3:50
That last line was bigger then the others, I'd estimate around 125mg. Kinda wish I could do some more, but I won't. Maybe I didn't do enough at first (eyeballing doses for an unknown drug from a new supplier made me kinda nervous), but I'd say re-doses were even nicer effect-wise than the initial doses. Although it's been around 50 minutes since my last nasal re-dose, I am still feeling strong euphoria, intense clarity of mind and very pleasant tingling in my body, concentrated mainly in the cheekbones. Although I am high as a kite, I am surprisingly calm and could most likely maintain a full conversation with a sober person without them ever noticing that I am high. Very, very nice. Although I can feel some heart arrhythmia, like my heart is beating unevenly (although it's not beating any faster than usual), it might be caused by the clenbuterol (a performance inducing compound) I took this morning. And by the amount of caffeine I took in today (around 3-4 coffees and a red bull). My lips are very likely to be in bad shape tomorrow because I keep on licking them, although I don't feel dehydrated (which doesn't mean much). As I said previously, more information incoming tomorrow morning about the morning after; that is if I ever decide to start sleeping. Writing this with as many details as possible is very pleasant. My pupils, while dilated, are not MDMA dilated, meaning you can still see the brown on the iris.

4:39
As I am writing this, almost two hours after the last re-dose, the effects can still be felt vividly, as in all my body is tingling, constant euphoria, very fast thinking, great concentration, strong jaw clenching (but nothing unbearable), lots and lots of motivation. Although I am feeling a little bit horny, watching a movie was much more entertaining than trying to look at people who fake having sex, and I'm single, and it's 4:45 on a Friday morning; this makes it quite different from 4-MMC which made me hornier than a 14 years old... I am also noticing a bit of 'eyes looking at the back of your skull' feeling when closing my eyes. I really wish I could do some more to try and intensify the feeling (although, like I said, it is pretty intense and pleasant); but it is 4:48 A.M. and I have work tomorrow... I was planning on only testing it tonight (and I have) but didn't plan on re-dosing. I'll blame the constant re-dosing on my experimenting self wanting to feel the full effects, and I feel I have right now. I had a bit of a muscle cramp in little finger, making hard if not impossible to move, although there was no pain; I will dismiss that because of the clenbuterol I took this morning, for which muscle cramps are pretty much the norm and other substances aside, I remember getting that from 4-MMC as well.

5:20
Took 3mg Melatonin (I usually take 1.5mg daily), just to help telling my brain it needs to go to sleep. Swallowing the standard paracetamol sized round pill proved to be a bit difficult, but with a bit of concentration, the obstacle was easily overcome. I am actually hungry (I feel my stomach tumbling, and I feel hungry) but food is not appetizing at all. I am starting to come down ; and now expect to fall asleep between 6:30 and 7:00, which doesn't provide that much sleep in my situation, but nothing having a good attitude and caffeine can't fix...

6:25
Still not feeling sleepy. The effects are slowly dissipating, my body feels normal, although my muscles are still a bit tense, but my mind is still racing.

Day After
Having not fallen asleep until at least 7:30AM, I decided to skip work when my alarm went off at 8:00. Sleep, although quite restoring, was not of very good quality, as I kept on waking up every 30 or so minutes. I finally got up at around 1:00PM, which gives me around 4 hours of sleep in total. I am not feeling as lethargic as I thought I would, and I think most of what I am feeling right now is due to hunger and sleep deprivation, rather than after-effects from the drug itself (which seem to be almost inexistant). As I foretold, my lips are completely destroyed; I always chew on them when doing speedy stimulants, although I think I remember 4-MMC not having this side effect (The last time I did 4-MMC was pre-ban, so around 3 years ago?).

Personal Recommendations
Need to plan your sleep ahead of time and stop using way before you plan on going to sleep, at least a good 4 hours depending on the dosage.
Keep lipstick on hand.
I haven't played around enough to be sure, but I'd recommend fewer, but stronger, re-doses. While small lines only seemed to keep me afloat, that last one really had great effect.

Last edited:
I reccomend anyone taking this to get some magnesium tablets as it really really helps in alieviating bruxism (jaw clenching).

Hi, Ive consumed 0,5g of 3MMC 2 week ago, then have a 3 day binge 1 week ago where I consumed approximately 2g (or a bit more) in 60 hours (with sleep beetween).
I didn't experience any comedown from the first experience, but for the second one it hit myself harder : 2 day of anxiety/feeling sick, slight depression staying from day 2 to 4. A bit of depersonnalization, but not that hard (it's not my first experience with dp/dr - I have rampant DP disorder, on and off).
Im actually (6th day) not entirely ok, but Ive done a mid dose of MXE just yesterday (was quite fucked for 3 hours or so) so I can't say if it's due to 3MMC or MXE comedown. Anxiety is on control, just feeling a bit dazed and stressed by this experience.

At the end of the second experience (2 last line snorted), I didn't experience any "serotonergic" euphoria from 3MMC, just a kinda "speed" and shaky feeling. Can't sleep without benzo just after that (sleep is ok now). I somewhat fear Ive messed too much with my serotonergic receptors, or it's normal stuff ?

What I really fear now is I have done permanent damage to my brain (Im really paranoid about that - this paranoia is unshakable when it come to drug and come from the kinda PTSD I get from my first depersonalization experience 5 year ago). When I read about some experience with mdma resulting in DP DR or cognitive decline, or the experience scientist made with rats, mephedrone and memory, or when I think that Ive binged a unresearched chemical stuff perhaps utter neurotoxic I fear may ass off if this expression exist in english.
I don't really fear memory or prose recall problem since it seem I don't have that now, I fear mainly perceptive problem (being dazed, feeling out of it), a things wich Im really prone.
It's perhaps only me being paranoid...

So the question : Do you think it was too much high dose ? anyone of you gone thru the same dose ?

For some reason Ive far less fear about MXE binge (NMDA antagonist are not that neurotoxic imo, and I holed 1 time with no consequence after, just feeling tired for the day. What I don't like is feeling like paranoid shit out of it like 3MMC have made)

aside, Im not used to stimulant but that was a cool and great experience. But I don't want to frie my brain if possible.

Ill try to update all that if it can help some.

Sry for my english Im french.
didn't use SWIM but I think it's not a rule on this board.

PS : im generally sensitive to comedown/drug and stuff (1 hit of salvia leaded to 3 month of awfull depersonalization/anxiety 3 year ago), experienced depression and anxiety, was on SSRI for 6 month (ended 2 month ago) so my experience can't be taked as a "proof of risk with usage of 3MMC", cuz there is too much particularity...

Last edited:
Hello, I am french too. Sorry to hear about your anxiety and all the other rather nasty side effects. I went through some similar stuff. It can take weeks to get back to normal. I had an episode where It took me nearly 3 weeks to have my cognitive abilities back, I got really depressed then as I thought " that's it, I'll never be normal again". Thank goodness it gradually went away - like you I am very sensitive to any substance - and I am sure that with 2 grams I would have felt pretty bad for a while. There is no rule for dosage though, no doubt that 2g of 3MMC is not much for certain users.

Hey, thx for ure response. What did u take for having such side effect ?
It seems today I am better, just feel a bit cognitively off and a bit depressed, but no anxiety, my dp/dr seem gone back to baseline, and strange sensitivity to light have faded away.
I try to not hoping anything (for not being disapointed), I just keep track of how the situation evolve.
I know Ive had in the past a bad reaction to antidepressant (serotonergic), it took more than 3 month to get back to a functionnal state. After taking 1 month the SSRI Ive basically gone manic + dp/dr + sensitivity to light for 1 month (basically its like I was on a low dose of acid/MDMA, I was connected to everyone and the universe), followed by 2 other month of terrible and almost catatonic anxiety.

Ive read some users binge more than 5 gram of 4MMC in 4 days session, so I don't think the dose was too high, as I don't think 3MMC is that different than 4MMC. It's probably just my serotonergic system is too sensitive.
For sure I don't think Ill take 3MMC in binge mode for a long time. I need to play at music party 21 june in france, and need to be not fucked up.

These kind of side effect are fucking scary
Ive read many similar experience from MDMA, I bet that in 70% of the case this is not really due to brain damage, but more kinda disregulation of noradrenalin/serotonin/dopaminergic system. Kinda long crash/downregulation of receptor after being high for too long. Some case can be axonal damage due to serotonin avalanche beetween receptors, a bit like the excitotoxic process from glutamate, instead it's not glutamate. Some extreme case can be due to neuronal death. No one can really know.
Ill keep updated.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are feeling better and yes I agree with you mate - these side effects are fucking scary. I still get high though. I think I am a twat lol - The 3 weeks learning-difficulties-like period was following a binge on Jolly Green Granules - that was about 2/3 years ago - I find 3mmc a bit more toxic than Meow but possible that just me or due to a bad batch. I had 5 grams of 4MMC during a session and although I felt like shit for a few days afterwards; I find 3mmc harsher on the body in general- with a much smaller amount.

anyone i.v.'d this stuff? I used to like i.v.ing 4-mmc occasionally so I wouldn't mind getting some of this to try.

better yet, anyone mixed this with 4-mmc?

The amphetamine part of it is so strong it overshadows everything. I have mixed it with all sorts and nothing works because as i say its too powerful a stim.

Been taking this about 9 months usually about 500-700mg per session oral and have had no problems at all.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and yes I agree with you mate - these side effects are fucking scary. I still get high though. I think I am a twat lol - The 3 weeks learning-difficulties-like period was following a binge on Jolly Green Granules - that was about 2/3 years ago - I find 3mmc a bit more toxic than Meow but possible that just me or due to a bad batch. I had 5 grams of 4MMC during a session and although I felt like shit for a few days afterwards; I find 3mmc harsher on the body in general- with a much smaller amount.

Quick update : Im not really 100% now but these day all what ive done is binging on MXE, taking some benzo, and finished my g of 3MMC. No bad experience, the 3MMC high was normal. My thinking is clear (far clearer than when I posted my previous message - I think my mental ability are back 100% now), but my mood is somewhat off and I feel a bit all different comedown Im going through. Ive stopped SSRI 1 month ago too, so there is too many variable for saying if Im okay or not. Ive decided to take a 3 month pause of all substance.

Quick update : Im not really 100% now but these day all what ive done is binging on MXE, taking some benzo, and finished my g of 3MMC. No bad experience, the 3MMC high was normal. My thinking is clear (far clearer than when I posted my previous message - I think my mental ability are back 100% now), but my mood is somewhat off and I feel a bit all different comedown Im going through. Ive stopped SSRI 1 month ago too, so there is too many variable for saying if Im okay or not. Ive decided to take a 3 month pause of all substance.

yup, update, since 3 days or something it seem Im back 100% baseline, or at least can't tell the diff with normal state. Yeah ! Took approx. 3 weeks, with 1,5 week where it was hard functionnally speaking.
What happened is probably simple serotonin depletion or temporary downregulation.

Well done mate - A break now and again is a sensible idea. Not taking any 3mmc atm. All the sites I used to buy seem to be down. Hope it will get all sorted soon. The last batch I ordered was so good... I thought that's it, gonna be hard to stop now but I managed to stay away from any chems, so def will try to get some more.

anyone i.v.'d this stuff? I used to like i.v.ing 4-mmc occasionally so I wouldn't mind getting some of this to try.

better yet, anyone mixed this with 4-mmc?

No but 300mg with 150mg m1 is very nice!