• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-meo-pcp- I don't see what all the fuss is about

Ok, then it´s you, not the batch. You will find the magic in the lower doses, not the high ones, but I guess is a question that you have to discover by yourself

Have you tried combining cannabis with it? That was the secret for me. It's like the weed unlocks the doors to heaven or something.

maybe you just don't like 3-meo-pcp I mean not everyone likes the same stuff

Yea I can feel this stuff at even 2-3mgs orally, albeit subtlely.

It definitely does not have the artistic push that MXE does, although as seemingly all dissociatives are like, a little work and some experience with it should lead to a greater - to what degree I can't say - ability to push it to that if that's what you want.

Beats me im still sitting on a gram from 2012. And a gram of just about everything ekse that hit the market including mxe. I dont get why people like dissos. They all make me feel drunk and dumb. Not to mention the roflocoptor noise you get from pcp ananouges. I never have treid real k so i dont know what i missing out on. But i might just buy a couple ounces of dck to sell at clubs cuz these young dumbass kids will pay for it all night long. No good self reflection like i get on lsd or boomers. Just spinny vision and vertigo.
I mean i tried salvia that is a disso i would think and man that shit is crazy awfull.
So im worth the o.p i don't get it either but i do know that its all genuine pure products. Ill get around to that white mxe one day rofl.

For me, dissociatives are best used in one of two ways:

1 - High doses, alone, laying down with eyes closed and listening to music
2 - In very low doses to promote the mania they can cause, and looseness. If I take a dissociating dose of 3-MeO-PCP, I feel sloppy and dumb, but if I bump little bits it's more like amphetamine or something except a lot nicer.

I fiddnt know pcp mania is fun? I hear mania and pcp analogs and i think going but naked and jumping on cars. From smoking sherms or dippers. Could one make a 3 meo pcp dipper? ;-) (real question)
I have never treid low doses that are supposedly "stimulating" what would that dose be for a bigginer?
And what is this mania you speak of vuz im not trying to freak out like i did on salvia.

I fiddnt know pcp mania is fun? I hear mania and pcp analogs and i think going but naked and jumping on cars. From smoking sherms or dippers. Could one make a 3 meo pcp dipper? ;-) (real question)
I have never treid low doses that are supposedly "stimulating" what would that dose be for a bigginer?
And what is this mania you speak of vuz im not trying to freak out like i did on salvia.

Mania is characterized with a huge ammount of euphoria, rambling, and a fast mind speed, with creative thinking, positive vibes, a sense of well-beeing, and in some cases, the feeling you're the son of God, at least that is mania in my case. I need to note down, like it passed before with the MDMA empathy, I'm not able to feel the mania like I felt it the first doses I had of this one. Once you're used to the effect, the mania won't be so noticeable.

Mania can happen at varying degrees.... in general a low-grade mania (which is what I am going for with 3-MeO-PCP) consist of a lot of euphoria and inspiration, rapid thoughts and ideas, and an urge to talk, and a sense of confidence. Very similar to amphetamines, except with 3-MeO the feeling is much smoother. Mania can progress into the sort of territory you're talking about (regular PCP is known to cause mania more than 3-MeO-PCP), and can eventually progress into psychosis. But unless you're dosing way too much with 3-MeO-PCP, it won't go there.