View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-meo-pcp- I don't see what all the fuss is about

Ineffable14

Bluelighter
Finally got around to trying 3-meo-PCP from a trusted vendor and was surprised at how underwhelming the experience was.

Dosed 12mg orally and felt nothing, upped my dose nasally with 5mg boosters every 30 mins or so, all in all went through maybe 30mg with hardly any noticeable effects.

Was it because I spaced out my doses? I was under the impression that with was active under 10 mgs. Would it be a safe bet to jump up to 20 mgs insulffalated?

It's either bunk, you are taking some racetams or some kind of nootropics which tend to block the effects of NMDA antagonists or are possibly on some kind of psychiatric medication that is blocking the 3-meo-pcp from working. At 30mgs it should be very active.

It's was about 30 spread out overtime. I suppose it could be a weak batch, but I doubt it. Reagent test confirm it is actually 3meo. Def not on racetams or meds.

Curious indeed.

yep weak batch or something else. even with high disso tolerances you should get some effects on those doses if its your first time 3meopcp also.

Agreed with the comments, you should've felt something from that dose.

Did you feel anything at all? What's your prior disso use like?

I have got elephant tolerance (Can snort half a gram of ketamine and continue nearly as sober as before) and I can get effects from 5mg, so probably you were scammed, or maybe you aren't able to appreciate the subtetlyof low 3-MeO-PCP doses...

The subtetly can be compared to that of high quality amphetamine at the right dosages, I know people that complaint to me after giving them nearly pure amphetamine low to medium doses because it lacked the rush of caffeinated speed... Maybe you're after a high with 3-MeO-PCP that you'll never experiment. Stop to expect things, take it, and have fun.

I would say there´s something wrong with your 3-meo even if test for positive. Probably is massively cutted. The doses you report would put you in a heavy maniacal state or send most people without tolerance to hospital . Find another vendor/batch and give it another go, and don´t go beyond 12mg in your first bioassay.

I thank you all for you feedback.

I have a pretty high tolerance, seemingly naturally, and am chalking this up to both a weak synth and tolerance.

I certainly felt something, though nothing in the way of mania or anything resembling a stimulant. I felt like I was on a very disappointing, very "empty" MXE buzz which lasted until I fell asleep.

Try 15mg oral after a week without taking dissos and report back :)

Either a lousy batch, or it just isn't the type of trip you're looking for. At first, i thought it was lackluster but the stuff ended up being my favorite thing in the world.

maybe you just don't like it? I mean I don't like opis strange as that may be

I don't think the manic-like dissociating effect is that subtle to be honest... not liking something has little to do with not noticing something.

And I too can get noticeable effects from this at reasonable doses even with a massive tolerance that makes K or MXE use difficult or uneconomic... so I agree with the previous posts that low potency would be a highest chance culprit.

I don't think the manic-like dissociating effect is that subtle to be honest... not liking something has little to do with not noticing something.

And I too can get noticeable effects from this at reasonable doses even with a massive tolerance that makes K or MXE use difficult or uneconomic... so I agree with the previous posts that low potency would be a highest chance culprit.
The manic effect is subtle for sure if not enough dose is consumed. I've introduced friends to this at the 5mg range that said didn't felt a shit until I guided them to find the subtetlies of this one at low doses

I guess so: that dissociatives are peculiar and the lower dosage range may be subtle... but for me it is still the foremost effect. Obviously manic effects can be subtle since you can always underdose relatively speaking... otherwise what comes before the hypomania? If dissociation then it is my tolerance for that complicating things.

For the record I found it subtle and lackluster too, the first times I tried it (at 3-7mg doses, way back in the day before it was readily available). The first few times I did it at higher dosages, I certainly did not find it subtle but I also didn't really care for it, I was used to MXE which is a lot more in-your-face and nuanced in its dissociation. As I got more experience with it though, I realized how unique and awesome it is. It's just not anything like ketamine or MXE.

For sure experience with this one is needed to fully apreciate it, specially at low doses, but once you find the magic you'll realize this substance is unique as a nootropic, mood/life enhacer. I won't be surprised if I saw this sold in smartshops at 2-5mg per dose as a cure for depresion or as a stimulant.

Yeah I remember my first trials with this at really low doses - I didn't know what I was looking for, I guess I was expecting something extreme a la horror stories you hear of PCP. One incident I remember was spending ages in a record store hunting down a CD they didn't have for hours :p

After a couple of years I realised a low dose of this is just as good as amphetamine in terms of drive / focus.

Yeah I remember my first trials with this at really low doses - I didn't know what I was looking for, I guess I was expecting something extreme a la horror stories you hear of PCP. One incident I remember was spending ages in a record store hunting down a CD they didn't have for hours :p

After a couple of years I realised a low dose of this is just as good as amphetamine in terms of drive / focus.

Not only as good, is far better, at least for me! I hate stimulants, having ADHD my mind is like on meth everyday, so extra stimulation is not desirable. Amphetamine and methylphenidate on moderate doses are the only ones that I can take. Low dose 3-MeO-PCP carries everything a low dose of a stimulant has without the high heart-rate and anxiety they bring to me, plus a bit of mania, well-beeing, and little dissociation. I can't ask for a more perfect and versatile substance than this one :)

Yea, I feel it's just a bit empty?

I certainly feel it at 15 mgs, but I suppose I was hoping for the artistic mania I've encountered when dosing MXE...I was sort of seeking this out.

I will orally dose 20mgs in a week or so and report back.