View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-meo-PCE views / experiences etc

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
It's been quite some time since I have had a dabble with anything (my last RC experience ended up in a 8 day a-pvp vape session & I got locked up in a secure mental health unit for a week) & that scared me badly, since then it's only been heroin & crack I've used.

I was talking to a trusted friend & he put me in touch with a vendor as my usual one is down atm for some reason & they have got listed 3-MeO-PCE, now back in the day I used to rate 4-MeO-PCP as a "God" drug & abused it to the max doing lines of 200mg & MXE was also something I really go into in a big way.

Anyone had any experience that knows their disso family that could comment on what 3-MeO-PCE is like etc please?

Thanks in advance.

200 mg 4-meo-pcp?!?!?!! No one should be doing that much... Doses are less than 5 mg aren't they? Never state high doses like that without stating how dangerously high they are

200 mg 4-meo-pcp?!?!?!! No one should be doing that much... Doses are less than 5 mg aren't they? Never state high doses like that without stating how dangerously high they are

You are thinking of 3-MeO-PCP, an average dose of 4-MeO-PCP was (according to online sources 125-150mg)

Smoking a-pvp for 8 days is quite a fine & normal thing to do also tacodude may I add, I sure didn't fancy eating any of the taco products they offered me in the asylum on that come down I can promise you that much but the Zopiclone was given out by the bucketload =D

AFAIK 4-meo-PCP has a much lower listed dose than 3-meo-PCP.

To stay on topic : 3-meo-PCE is my favourite recreational drug. Does not induce psychosis as quickly as the PCP-analogues and can make you slightly manic on low doses. It does also not facilitate profound experiences usually, it is more of a just for fun - drug to me.

I guess this should be merged with the mega-thread.

Ziiirp - R.E. 4-MeO-PCP all I know is what I was sold many times as that chemical came in 1 gram bags & I was using decent mg scales to weight out my dose, it may not have actually been 4-MeO-PCP as I cannot swear to God it was, I only took the vendors word BUT the experience(s) I had off it fit very well with what I had heard online.

Anyone feel free to merge this with the main 3-meo-PCE thread if need be, I didn't see it myself so sorry to the mods.

Ah nevermind scratch that.... I should've looked it up before posted. There I go bring a hypocrite ?

@Zopiclone Bandit

I wanted to write much HIGHER listed dose. Sorry for the confusion. 8(