• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3-HO-PCE fumarate

TAC - I was referencing the PCP analogs report by Adder. I am assuming you got it from the fella that lists weird sedatives, etc, and has been around for a while? He has always been trustworthy, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got ripped off by a manufacturer? The lack of taste is rather odd. . .
Yes that one which is why I also made a point of telling TAC that they were most likely duped, while they should have done their own personal analysis IMO its not like this hasn't happened a million times before. Its one reason people are told not to trust suppliers NMR or other results without their own analysis first. The lack of taste is what I find oddest as well, the appearance not so much. I agree though that testing is needed as for all anyone knows 3-HO-PCE is the king of diss's.

So far only oral in intranasal has been tested from this batch? I'm thinking about Vaporization trials tomorrow night.

Given the activity of this compound (or lack thereof) I don't think anyone should be vapourising it until they can be sure they actually have 3-ho-pce.

This means that you have to own a NMR machine or GC/MS. Not "The vendor sent me a NMR so it's OK". Vendors lie all the fucking time.

Yeah, I really wouldn't want to be inhaling the vapor / combustion byproducts of whatever this stuff may be -- especially if it is a mislabeled chemical that got swapped for 3-HO-PCE at the laboratory -- who knows what other toxic chemicals they may be synthing? :/