• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants 3-FPM

CoveBoy

Bluelighter
After months of research I finally pulled the trigger and ordered some 3-FPM. I’d like to hear your opinions, stories, experiences, basically anything you’d like to share about this chemical. Thanks in advance.

After months of research I finally pulled the trigger and ordered some 3-FPM. I’d like to hear your opinions, stories, experiences, basically anything you’d like to share about this chemical. Thanks in advance.

Only had a small quantity and didn't really push the dose much. Seemed like a decent functional stimulant, I thought it was way better than 2-FMA. It does seem to have more abuse potential than 2-FMA however.

Ooh, now you're talking my language.

Bang it on some foil and vape the shit out of it. You probably won't feel much until you pass the 60 - 100mg mark. Then it hits.

I've never known such a compulsive, euphoric, deep down and dirty substance where you just get higher and higher for up to three days with no sleep without sketching out.

Obviously, YMMV, but I fuckin loved the stuff.

Its a really nice stim. My only experience is IV so bear that in mind.

Gives a nice mini rush via this ROA and settles into quite a chill euphoria. Energy, motivation and generally "up" feeling. Definitely compulsive and bingeworthy, however have never had such "calm" binges.

Never really got into the strung out nightmares I get into with amphetamines, coke, ethylphenidate, mephedrone etc. All felt quite natural and soft on the body and mind.

Kind of best of both worlds, very functional and clear headed but still a noticeable high and general dirty stim binge joys, just not overpowering

Its a really nice stim. My only experience is IV so bear that in mind.

Gives a nice mini rush via this ROA and settles into quite a chill euphoria. Energy, motivation and generally "up" feeling. Definitely compulsive and bingeworthy, however have never had such "calm" binges.

Never really got into the strung out nightmares I get into with amphetamines, coke, ethylphenidate, mephedrone etc. All felt quite natural and soft on the body and mind.

Kind of best of both worlds, very functional and clear headed but still a noticeable high and general dirty stim binge joys, just not overpowering

My ROA was vaping. But the crack like rush then the subsequent zen like calm was idyllic - and hedonistic.

I used to play guitar all day then fuck all night. The hours just slipped away until you suddenly realised you'd been awake for days getting higher and higher until you were fuckin flying...

I’m really looking forward to this research chemical. Out of all the ones I looked at this one had the best of both worlds. The only downside is waiting for it to be delivered.

i had 3-fpm and 4-mpm, found the phenmetrazines not to be that great. its a so so stimulant in my book. i had 5g of 3-fpm and i snorted massive amounts of it with the effect that my vision became totally blurred. had this effect also with massive amounts of a-pihp smoked.

all in all id say there are far better rc stimulants out there: 4f-mph is great, so is mdphp. if youre looking for something more conservative go for 2fa or 2-fma.

i had 3-fpm and 4-mpm, found the phenmetrazines not to be that great. its a so so stimulant in my book. i had 5g of 3-fpm and i snorted massive amounts of it with the effect that my vision became totally blurred. had this effect also with massive amounts of a-pihp smoked.

all in all id say there are far better rc stimulants out there: 4f-mph is great, so is mdphp. if youre looking for something more conservative go for 2fa or 2-fma.

3-fpm turns into a different beast when vaped.

As for 4f-mph - decent functional stim with no hedonistic potential.

But each to their own...

As for 4f-mph - decent functional stim with no hedonistic potential.

yeah, you can say that. but i was actually very happy with having a stimulant that was not a cathinone for a change.

Do you find 4f-mph to be recreational? I don't notice really much in that regard (and i used to enjoy plain methylphenidate recreationallly).

3-FPM was unlike 4-MPM active ime. At first it was my nr 1,
3-FPM. And i was scripted dextro-Amphetamine att. So basicly using them both.

But one time when I or took to much or had a bad batch my preference shifted to 2-FA, which I find better then 3-FA. Both clean stims that just get the job done, 2 somewhat better then 3 which is more recreational.

@negrogesic I’m prescribed 60mg of methylphenidate daily. Do think 4f-mph would potentiate my daily dose? Tolerance builds so quickly with adhd meds. I don’t want to abuse my meds, but a little boost would be nice.

@negrogesic I’m prescribed 60mg of methylphenidate daily. Do think 4f-mph would potentiate my daily dose? Tolerance builds so quickly with adhd meds. I don’t want to abuse my meds, but a little boost would be nice.

Yes it likely will. But it will also change the character of it. 4f-mph is less adrenergic than methylphenidate which means it is less motivating, so not sure how'd they'd behave together. I personally prefer methylphenidate to 4f-mph by a significant margin.