• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-fpm VS. Adderall?

Uh yeah, because sourcing is against the rules. I'd say it's quite normal to have removed that post. Exceedingly normal in fact. It's the most normal thing that's happened to me all day.

Amphetamine salts are far more functional than 3-FPM IMO.
3-FPM had me utterly convinced I was being productive when all I was producing was clouds of smoke and 4 day stim bender weaponised sweats.

From what I understand, vaping it is a whole other beast. Taken orally it's extremely smooth and functional, in fact focus is easier than on amphetamine, for me, simply because on amp I feel euphoric which makes me want to do fun things, whereas on 3-FPM I don't feel particularly euphoric.

what happened to the sourcing question?
swept under the carpet ay ay ay ay?
There's some dodgy mischief going on in here.

Sourcing is against the rules. Nobody is gonna risk being banned from the site to help you get drugs. We're not here to make you sicker than you already are (and by "sick" I am talking addiction as a disease; it is not meant in the defamatory way).

Sourcing is against the rules. Nobody is gonna risk being banned from the site to help you get drugs. We're not here to make you sicker than you already are (and by "sick" I am talking addiction as a disease; it is not meant in the defamatory way).
I know it's against the rules but there's other dodgy things going on in this site with members and mods it wouldn't surprise me that the post was deleted on purpose for there own personal gain.

I know it's against the rules but there's other dodgy things going on in this site with members and mods it wouldn't surprise me that the post was deleted on purpose for there own personal gain.
*THEIR (sorry but that irritates the hell out of me lols :p)

In all fairness to the mods, a lot of us depend on this website and it could very well be shut down if it was generally viewed as website where people tell each other how to procure drugs and help others descend deeper into the hell of addiction.
I love BL. I feel like there are kindred spirits here that I can honestly connect with on a deep level and I feel accepted here and like I am not judged (be it for my sexuality, my drug addiction, or the mistakes I have made in life).

yeah but there are a few shady characters members and mods involved in this site.
Also lol it's there and "ITS" is not "ITS" ITS "it's" there is an apostrophe in it's

i'm still looking for 3fpm powder all vendors are in the netherlands and i've searched for hours.

Vaping is definitely not the way to go with 3-FPM, if you want to continue to have functioning lungs. I've been using it for some time now, insufflated, always washing with saline. The worst I've had is a bit of blood when I didn't wash. I've got the crystalline free base, also had it lab tested. I've not experienced any negative side effects and really can't tolerate any other stimulants well at all. mclaughlin2016 is a good paper on the substance, I'd attach it but the file is too large. Link to the pubmed here.

3-fluoro phenmetrazine.

It's an analogue of the banned weight loss stimulant phenmetrazine.

Apparently it was the bee's knees. 3-fpm can be okay, about 50mg always got me racing.