• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-fluoro-phenmetrazine

Had a heavy night on this drug, night before last. Posted my experience on a similar drug forum site, down to me being lazy and not wanting to read through every page here, I will copy and paste what I posted on that forum as my experience and a warning/guideline for what I found when taking this amazing, volatile drug, 3-FPM

This comment will be short and uninformative as most of what I have to say can be noted from previous comments in this thread, before I tried this drug for the first time (as a replacement for speed, as it's near impossible to get where I live) I checked this thread, I'm quite a heavy user really and I didn't see anywhere, whether anybody had stated a dosage NOT to go over, I can say after my experience last night and yesterday, I can give a guideline for anybody out there who wants to take a ridiculous amount.

I took over the course of 4 hours around the 500mg mark, a mix of bombing (in gel capsules) and snorting (which I will state, as a few have said above, STINGS LIKE HELL) however the high is incredibly almost identical to speed just more euphoric and sadly doesn't last as long, I also experienced no comedown effects I dread when using amphetamine. I am male, 20 years old, about 6'1 and 70kg, with the dose I took I ended up at the hospital that night, from what I can remember, I collapsed for around 30 mins after my heart rate surged from its usual 60-70bpm, to a whopping 150+ (minimum) I had symptoms of a heart attack and the only thing I can truly remember about those agonising 30 minutes were the cold, and I felt seconds away from death.

Around 12 hours later it jumped into my mind what happened after wondering why I had chest pains, upon arrival and a few tests two doctors agreed I shouldn't be alive

Now I'm all for this drug, it's a cross between speed and MDMA, and with no experienced comedown, just DO NOT PUSH THE LIMITS, if you feel your heart rate starting to rise I highly suggest you stop or you might end up like I did, or worse. Just a warning because I didn't find a post on here stating what sort of dosage was too much, now anybody reading this knows

tl;dr - 500-700mg proved almost fatal, high feels like speed/mdma cross-breed, no comedown feelings but noticeable decrease in short term memory - Other than this, a rather spectacular stimulant to snort or bomb