• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

2m2b

John Highfield 47$#@

Bluelighter
Hi everyone I think I found my favorite drug to trip on 2m2b it's everything alcohol should be in my opinion I've been wanting to try 3m3p but I don't have the budget is they're anything I should know about 2m2b like tolerance and nasty addiction issues I found the right dose to feel some euphoria and go-to sleep about 20 ml I'm a big guy I don't want to go through A benzo type withdrawal again yikes!

Last edited:
BDD -> DC as this is not a harm reduction question.

Hi everyone I think I found my favorite drug to trip on 2m2b I've been wanting to try 3m3p but I don't have the budget is they're anything I should know about 2m2b like tolerance and nasty addiction issues I found the right dose to feel some euphoria and go-to sleep about 20 ml I'm a big guy I don't want to go through A benzo type withdrawal again yikes!
I'm sorry I guess I got the wrong forum

Tertiary alcohols are nothing to take lightly. They are just as addictive as benzos. More addictive than ethanol alcohol. They can certainly produce heavy dependence and dangerous/bad withdrawal.

Not to mention they can be incredibly lethal, with a mortal dose not much more than a typical recreational dose.

I would HIGHLY advise not using this daily for sleep or anxiety.

20ml is a huge dose!!! 30ml is reported to be fatal.

Well that's what I'm afraid of I had to use it a few times to figure out the dose I was planning on using it only 2 maybe 3 times a week and being careful well this isn't my first time in the rodeo with addiction about 8 years ago I was addicted to Adavan and that was hell on earth

Well that's what I'm afraid of I had to use it a few times to figure out the dose I was planning on using it only 2 maybe 3 times a week and being careful well this isn't my first time in the rodeo with addiction about 8 years ago I was addicted to Adavan and that was hell on earth
It's addiction and withdrawal potential is basically the same as benzos, barbiturates, GHB or ethanol (alcohol).

So treat it the same, and please be careful, this one is more dangerous than all of the above. Don't overestimate your doses just because you might be a big guy.

Also, if you've been through a bad benzo withdrawal before you are prone to having worse withdrawals from this one, it's called "kindling".

Last edited: