Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 2ct2 and 2ct7 combo dosage

Dr.DOB

Bluelighter
I was thinking 10mg of t2 and 20mg of t7 would be a killer combo
what are your guys experience on t7 combos?

Ive taken a t 7 and 2c-e combo and it was amazing. It was some of the most profound visuals I have ever seen in my life. I took 20 mg's of 2c-e and 10 mg's of 2c-t-7 , both up the nose. And I redosed again about 5 or 6 hours later. Really great experience but kind of excessive , I was a bit out of it the next morning :)

when i mix 2c's with other 2c's they seem to compliment each other dosage wise more then any other serotonin agonist+serotinin agonist.
2c-t-7 + 2c-e combo was great
2c-t-7+2c-e+ketamine(all in same syringe) = was fucking amazing
2c-t-7 + acid = fantastic and visualy beyond words
2c-t-7 + shrooms = I ended up getting nasua overloaded

I would be careful mixing 2ct anything with anything! especially not x!

^ One should be careful mixing anything with anything. Actually, one should be careful taking any drug! That goes without saying really.

I believe that 2C-T-x can be safely mixed with other drugs, even "x" (MDMA). The adverse reaction and death anecdotes were definitely caused by reckless dosages of either of the drug.

Regarding the OP - I haven't tried 2C-T-2, but I have a few 2C-T-7 experiences under my belt, and I don't really see any reason to combine it with anything. It's a wonderful drug by itself!

If you must try the combination, I suggest you to start low with both substances. Don't assume that x mg T2 + y mg T7 = x + y mg T2 or T7 qualitatively, if that makes any sense.

^general rule of thumb with combining is 1+1=3, being each individual drug on its own + their synergetic action as a new entity. they do not 'dissolve' into each other, its more of a conversation in which each partner retains its identity, yet creates a 'third'; being the spirit of that conversation itself.
it is wise to be rather conservative dosage wise because of this.

I cannot really comment on the intertwining of the 2c-t's as i have no personal experience with that.

^ Yeah, that's basically what I was trying to convey. :)

^general rule of thumb with combining is 1+1=3, being each individual drug on its own + their synergetic action as a new entity. they do not 'dissolve' into each other, its more of a conversation in which each partner retains its identity, yet creates a 'third'; being the spirit of that conversation itself.
it is wise to be rather conservative dosage wise because of this.

very well said:D

IDK. more than likely would just do like 7-10mg of each. probably 7mg of the T7

im not one for phen/tryps but keep your doses at 5-8 mg, you never know what your gonna get

Personally combining 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7 (or DOT if you're fortunate to find it) with anything containing an amphetamine skeleton seems rather foolhardy IMO as at effective doses they're all significant competetive inhibitors of MAO

4E0cryQosWCE.png